School

I know how it feels to have bad grades. Guess what? I was a misbehaving child and in one trimester, I became an honors student! Here's tips to keep those grades up.

📕 An app called Quizlet helps you study. It has games an you can create sets to study off of. It works SO WELL!!!

📗Make sure you know what you're studying. If you don't understand something, ask the teacher. He/She will be more than happy to help you.

📘Make sure you know about 3 days before the test or quiz when there is one. If you wait last minute, you will lose time and possibly grades.

📙If a paper or essay is due, NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER wait last minute. Last minute project = rushed project and that leads to bad grades.

📒Leave reminders. That way, you will know what you have to do, and when you have to do it.

📔 Always read. It will improve your vocabulary.

📓 Pay attention. If you don't pay attention, you won't know what the teachers are talking about.

📕 Teachers NEVER hate their students. They're there to help you. Even if they do ridiculous things, they do it for a reason. Remember that.

📗Always ask questions. Don't be afraid to speak your heart out. I promise you asking questions, always helps.

📘Don't talk in class. I know it might be tough but if you do, you wouldn't get honor roll. Plus the more you're talking, the more you're not listening.

These tips will help you with school. How do I know? I use these tips everyday and I get straight A's. AQ? Comment. I'm always here.-TDG