Ask TDG (#2)

Hey guys!! So today I am going to be doing another Ask TDG since you guys loved the last one!! Thank you for the questions and if you have a question you want to ask me comment below on this chapter and I'll do them for you!! And also thank you so much for 40k reads!!! You guys mean the world to me!!

hfxbuffingt3 : favorite book?
Honestly I loved the book The Fault in our Stars but my favorite book series ever is The Divergent series.

baekvampire12 : Have you wondered what the future will be like or imagine what the life of to others would be like if you weren't there?
Yes I have. I have imagined and had dreams of me dying and how everyone in my life was affected by it and it's weird but interesting at the same time.

Rubi917 : Why do you like reading and writing?
Reading is something I like to do because stories interest me. I like writing because it lets my creativity run wild and I like expressing all the thoughts inside my head.

baekvampire12 : If you were anyone else who would you want to be and why?
I actually love myself and I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

lowercase_anne : If you could be a bird, what type would you be?
Probably a blue jay cause I tweet a lot and I like the color blue. I kind of would like to be a bird in general cause OF FLYING DUH.

DJthePanda : What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch much TV but I absolutely love Masterchef. I don't know why. I like reality shows and food.

DJthePanda : What is your favorite store to shop at and why?
My favorite stores are Aeropostale, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Kohl's, and so much more. Why, cause they have amazing and cute clothes.

AshantiWoodson : Has anybody inspired you to be just yourself and be creative with your life?
Honestly, I try to inspire you guys to be yourself and creative with your life. But YouTubers has inspired me to follow my dreams since they have incorporated their dreams into their lives.

Thank you for reading my Q&A!! I will notify you guys when I'm going to do my next Q&A. Make sure you vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Follow me on Twitter: @DifferentGirl_2 and subscribe to my YouTube channel The Different Girl.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO