Life Hacks (again)

What's better than life hacks? Today I have yet again life hacks. I hope they help you like they help me. Plus I made every single one of these up myself.

1. You can take off the sticker on a newly purchased product by rubbing hand sanitizer on it.

2. If you have a choice of doing something sooner or later, choose sooner. That way you have it already done and you'll have more free time for later.

3. Applying lip balm before bed gets you super soft lips in the morning.

4. Make any mistakes painting your nails? Use nail polish remover and a Q-tip to correct the mistakes around your nail. I'm telling you guys this is a lice saver.

5. Having a hard time getting hair out of your brush? Use another brush and glide in one the original brush's bristles. That will give you some of the hair that you can just pull out.

6. Did you break your zipper? Tie ribbon around the part that is connected to the part that you hold. That way, you can still zipper and unzipped until you fine a replacement.

7. Put your initials on your pens and pencils so that if someone borrows then and they didn't give it back and you see your initials on their pen or pencil then you it's yours.

8. Spray your air freshener at your ceiling when you want your room to smell nice. That way it gets all over your room. It doesn't help when you spray it on your floor.

9. If you have thin hair and you want more volume into it, wear a ponytail for 24 hours. Then remove it to see your beautiful hair. (Ps I don't have thin hair, my sister does so I learned from experience.)

10. The best lighting for applying makeup and a picture is always in front of a window. Surprisingly, outside isn't the best by the window is better.

Hope you like my life hacks. Comment below any other life hacks you have for me. AQ? Ask away.

TDG in and out