Hair tips

Everyone has hair. Mostly. So we have to take care of it. These tips can help make your hair healthier. We all love our hair.

• Always brush your hair everyday. It isn't healthy if you don't.

• The best conditioner for anything that I recommend it Pantene. If you want less frizz or volume, they will give it to you.

• Putting your hair in a pony tail all the time is bad for your hair. It can make it fall out and become weak.

•Spray perfume in your hair brush. It will make your hair smell nice.

• Some hair sprays make your hair smell bad. Make sure you get a hair spray with a nice, sweet scent.

•Clean out your hair brush at least every week or 10 days.

• Cut your hair every 2 months. If you want to gore it out, cut only the ends so you don't end up with split ends.

•Don't dye the roots your hair until you get gray hair. The dye will ruin your hair and make it thin and dry.

• Highlighting your hair is okay. But don't do it on a regular basis. Probably every 3 months or so.

• Don't go full out on conditioner. Sometimes, it gets rid of the natural shine your hair has.

• Don't buy a hair curler and waver and straightener. That's a waste of money. Just buy a straightener and use that to straighten, curl and wave your hair.

• Too much hair gel can ruin your hair,  when possible use water instead.

•  The more thin your hair is, the more you can do with it (sadly I have very think hair. The pro to that is that it's also very silky, smooth, and soft)

• Here is a list of things you can do with your hair:

1.  Pony tail- don't do it all the time, but this does help you when it's hot outside.

2. Buns- keep your hair extremely cool an is very cute to do. Some buns include as neat bun, messy, bun, high bun, low bun, etc.

3. Braids- are the best way to stay cool and look amazing. Some might be hard to do and some might be a breeze, but they all are worth it. Some braids include the regular braid, French braid, fishtail braid, etc.

• If you're having a bad hair day, put it in a pony tail.  It's cute and saves you a lot of trouble.

• With any hair style, hair spray is your best friend. Not only does it smell nice, it keeps everything in one piece. Hair spray, is the key to hair happiness.

So I hope these tips help you keep your hair looking your best. These tips do help me. AQ? I'll always answer them. Keep on brushing! (Get it XD) - TDG