My feelings on Thanksgiving 🦃

Hey guys. Today I am going to talk about my feelings on Thanksgiving. If you don't already know this is a part of "My feelings on..." series. So make sure you check those chapters and YouTube videos after this chapter. So yes here are all of my feelings on Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is the holiday that is right after Halloween which is when you stuff your face of candy and now the upcoming holiday, Christmas, you're going to stuff your face with a bunch of great desserts. Basically this is the period where everyone is going to get fat. But yes this faithful holiday is a day where we are supposed to be celebrating think that we are thankful for and to enjoy family time.

Students, and yes I am part of this group of people in the world, see this as another vacation from all the stress that has been put upon us for the past two and half months. We are also anxiously waiting for Christmas break to come so we can have an even longer vacation but right now we are going to enjoy that too or 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 days that we are off from school.

Thanksgiving is a time where humanity is thankful for everything they have in life, whether it be a lot or very little. I personally like Thanksgiving because being thankful for what you have in life is something that we don't always do as often as we should. It's a day where we look at our lives and see all the wonderful things that we have in this life and I like it. I think we should do it more often but this is the day where everyone is expected to do it and I'm gonna say third time: I LIKE IT.

For the food lovers out there, including myself, this day is for you. You get to sit at the dinner table talk with your closest friends and family and stuff your faces and everyone not judging you for this time for it. HURRAY!!! Also what's just talk about how amazing mashed potato is. OOOHHHHHH MMYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD. IT'S INCREDIBLE. Honestly we don't have it as a meal often enough as we should. Mashed potato is amazing. Oh and I do also love the turkey, stuffing, bread, etc.

I celebrate Thanksgiving by simply eating with my family. Best. Day. Ever. However I do like Christmas better because I do that anyway plus Christmas songs and gifts and all of that. But Thanksgiving is great too. I like eating and spending time with the people I love.

Thank you for reading this kind of quick chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did make sure to vote and comment below your favorite Thanksgiving food (you obviously know mine) Make sure you follow me on Twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO