What to get your friends for Christmas

I told you I would do a chapter like this so here you are. I hope you enjoy it.

Girl friends

1. A new purse-They'll love it, I'm sure.

2. ITunes gift card- Do you even know how many songs girls buy?

3. iPhone case- A lot of us girls love to change our phone cases.

4. An accessory bag- I saw this on Pinterest and I thought it was amazing. Use the purse you got her and fill it with scarves, gloves, hats, and a piece of makeup for a little extra kick.

5. A comfy sweater shirt and yoga pants- To be honest, I would love to open this on Christmas Day.

6. A pair of UGGs- If you love her with all your heart and she has been staring at that pair of UGGs, just get it for her.

7. Pandora charm- I think it's cute to get them another Pandora charm for their bracelet or necklace.

8. A book- Why not? Girls do like to read.

9. Her favorite tee- Have you ever noticed her looking at a really cute tee shirt at the mall? If you remember it, try to find it. She'll be touched that you remembered.

10. A Starbucks gift card- Trust me, she'll need it.

Guy friends

1. Video games- They'll love you forever.

2. An apple watch- They have to be like a brother to you for you to buy this.

3. An Aeropostale gift card- You might not always know which pair of jeans to get him so this will make life much easier.

4. Game stop gift card- they'll need one sooner or later.

5. Sneakers- What other shoes do they wear?

6. A new jacket- They will look amazon in a new jacket.

7. Athletic gear- If your best guy friend plays sports, get him new gear. He'll defiantly appreciate that.

8. Headphones-Guys do like headphones as well as ear buds.

9. A gift card to his favorite restaurant- Guys love food. Am I right?

10. A wallet- If your feeling lazy, just get him one of these.

Those are things to get your friends. Hope this is helpful to you. Love ya!

Goal of the day: 5 votes