Friendship

Friendship with girls can be tough. So here are some tips about what girls like, how to make friends, and how to keep friends.

**UPDATE it has come to my attention that some of these things (as well as other things in any book) might not apply to you or your life. Some of this stuff does not apply to me anymore so it is completely okay if you disagree.

👭 Girls love to talk about themselves. So to get a girl started, complement them. Maybe about their top or hair, or earrings.

👭 Trends are life. So getting into the latest trends will impress girls.

👭The number 1 rule I making friends is to be yourself. If you pretend to be someone you aren't, people won't know you for who you truly are.

👭The things that you should tell girls when you're trying to make friends is your name, age, birthday, siblings, and what you like. Then you can connect on what you both have in common.

👭 NEVER LIE! If you do, you can lose your trust with your friends, and the ones you're trying to make.

👭 If someone gives you their trust, treasure it. Because it is hard to get, easy to lose, and it takes forever to build back up again.

👭 When someone gives you their number, immediately put it in your phone. It's embarrassing to ask for their number again.   

👭 Don't be shy. That is a sign that you're nervous. It might not be easy to make new friends, but don't show it.

👭 If you and a friend are fighting, the best thing is to stay calm and talk it through it. Fighting against it will only make it worse. But if someone is bullying you, defend yourself because that is a whole other story. (If you have any questions about your friends fighting, you can always talk about it with your parents or even me)

👭 Don't always do what people say. For 3 reasons: A. It will make you look independent and people will look up to you. B. What people say isn't always the best thing for you. Finally, C. You have to do what you want to do and be yourself.

👭 Your appearance tells people who you are. So if your look is fun, people will look at you in a fun and cool way. If you smell and look dirty, people will think you don't care about yourself. This is sad, but true.

👭 Friends may come and go, but family is forever. Remember that.💗

👭 If you don't like what your friends are doing just walk away. You're not a bad person by doing that. If you're uncomfortable, leave the situation. And if people ask what's wrong, day you have a headache or I don't like the conversation.

👭 Little white lies can help you. Big ones never can.

👭 If a girl snaps at you, don't get mad. They might be going through a rough time or it might be that time of the month. Just ask what's wrong and if they don't want to talk about it, make sure they feel a little better before you leave.

👭 Always be open. All girls have emotions and you can be their shoulder to cry on or their joke when they need a laugh. The more open you are, the better it is.

👭 Staring is never a good thing. It can offend or threaten people. I learned that the hard way. Unless it's a cute boy, never stare.

👭Sometimes, do stuff to fit in. Like if everyone laughs at a joke but you don't get it, pretend laugh. Then when you get home, ask a parent what it means and they will be more than happy to explain it to you. If they say something that they laugh at never ask them. It cloud show a sign of not fitting in, or it could be inappropriate.

👭 Don't let them force you to do something. You just NEVER do that.

👭 Do you remember as a child sharing is caring? Well us girls love to share food and flip flops and stuff. So if they offer something small like that, don't be afraid to say yes.

👭Make sure you know when someone says that you're their sister, that means you are best friends forever. Way to go girl!

👭 Most importantly, never be afraid to be yourself, speak up, show your style, or do whatever you want.

I hope these tips help you out. They've helped me. AQ? You can ask me. I love making new friends and it's easy for me. These tips can help you if you're not that good at it. Hope you enjoy! -TDG