Shoe styles

Heyo! Today I have some really nice shoes styles for you. Some of these are in magazines and some are just logical. Each style has one pair of shoes and I add what you can wear with this shoe. I hope you wear the styles!

1

Wedges with crop tops and skater skirts are perfection.

2

Black ballet flats with a black tank top and any colored ankle cut pants or leggings.

3

A bright colored pair of sandals with jean shorts and any elbow long sleeved shirt.

4

On a jog, wear cool sneakers to show your style, with your fav pair of nylon shorts.

5

High, bold, and red pumps are fabulous with a white skater skirt and a pink blouse.

6

Black biker boots an black leggings is perfect. It doesn't madder what the top is because the leggings and boots set it all.

7

Any flat pointed shoes with a knee length romper. Pointed shoes + romper = perfection. Maybe beige pointed shoes with a red romper.

8

A glitter pencil skirt and sleeveless crop top would be fabulous with pointed high heels.

9

On a cold day, wear knee length boots with any top and a cardigan over it. Nice and toasty!

10

Neon flip flops with a white blouse is really neat. I have been wearing this style all the time!

11

Maybe some high top sneakers with ripped jean/leggings are cool.

12

Find a pair of white pointed heels not too high. Then add it with a yellow or red knee length and V neck dress.

13

I would pair scandals with a romper. Why you ask? That is a perfect summer look, rompers are so in right now and just because.

14

You know what the perfect out fit is?
Biker boots, leggings, and a tank top covered by a cardigan. A perfect fall look!

15

For the winter, snuggle up your fav pair of UGGs and a long sleeved crop top. Black UGGs, black crop top, and brown or patterned leggings of skinny jeans.

Those are my shoe styles for every season there is! I hope you like them and try them out. I know today was a little shorter but it's the words that count. AQ? Below you can comment them. -TDG