Movies, movies, movies!!!! Part 2

This is a continued chapter. If you didn't read part 1 please go do that. So below are some fun movie themed ideas you can do with your friends. Hope you like them!

Movie night!

Invite your friends over for a movie night! Tell them to bring with them one movie. (If it is like only 3 people, they can bring 2 movies.) Then, you can watch them all.

DIY movie genre decorations

This is really fun to make and it will set the mood.

Supplies:

• Paper
• Colorer pencils
• Tape
• Imagination

Steps:

1. Use your imagination and draw pictures on paper to match the genre of the movie. For example a heart can represent romance. A ghost can represent horror movies.

2. Color your pictures.

3. Tape them on your TV, around the TV, or even all over your house. Make sure you do all of this before your friends arrive.

4. When they arrive, find out what movie is first and tape the pictures.

5. Have finally and enjoy!

DIY at home movie foods.

You can't bring ice cream to the movie theaters so let's have some tasty snacks at home when you're watching a movie.

For romance:

The lovers' delight

Ingredients:

• Ice cream
• M&Ms
• Pudding
• Whipped cream
• Heart sprinkles
• Two straws or spoons

Steps:

1. Just put the pudding on the bottom, then the ice cream, and then whatever you want. Make sure you especially use the colors red, pink and white.

2. Enjoy!

For horror:

DIY worms in a cup

Ingredients:

• Gummy worms
• Brownies
• Toppings
• Cups

Steps:

1. Make brownies. There are tons of recipes for them online.

2. Put them in a cup and layer them with gummy worms. Put extra worms on the top.

3. Add any extra toppings you like.

4. Enjoy!

For comedy:

DIY Cherry soda

I made this one because you know that game where the cherries are at the bottom and you have to use your straw to get it? Well this is what it is. That game always makes you laugh at the people trying to get the cherries.

Ingredients:

• Cherries
• Sprite or Ginger Ale
• Lemons
• Sugar
• Straws

Steps:

1. Pour your side in with a little bit of sugar and lemon.

2. Mix well.

3. Add cherries and let them fall to the bottom. The , put a cherry around the ring of the cup for decoration.

4. Put in the straws, drink it up, play the cherry game, and laugh!

5 Enjoy!

For drama:

DIY lipstick popsicles

Means girls is a drama movie. They use lipstick right? This is for drama for girls.

Ingredients:

• Regular popsicles
• Small cups
• Markers
• Tape
• Knife

Steps:

1. Take cups and color them.

2. Tape 2 cups together. Make sure the bottom of the top cup is completely cut off. This is so that you can use as big popsicles as you wish.

3. Fill the super cup with a popsicle. Make sure you leave some at the top so that you can carve it.

4. Carve the top part in the shape of the top of a lipstick.

5. Leave in the freezer for a half and hour so it can get extra cold.

6. Enjoy!

For mystery:

DIY Sherlock hats

This is so cool. It's a mini cake that looks like the Sherlock Holmes hat.

Ingredients:

• Vanilla cake mix
• Chocolate frosting
• Black frosting
• Any cake ingredients
• Cupcake tin

Steps:

1. Make the bottom part of the cupcake.

2. Do step 1 by following the vanilla cake mix directions. Use the cupcake tin to make the best cupcake shape.

3. After letting them cool, spread the brown frosting.

4. Make the plaid part of the hat using the black frosting. Use piping to make straight lines.

5. Enjoy!

That last thing that I want to tell you about is comfortable outfits you can wear when at the movies or at home watching a movie.

If you are with your friends:

• Comfy leggings with long sleeved crop top.

• Super comfy jeans with a shorts sleeved denim shirt. That way it's comfy and it matches.

• Short skirt with shorts underneath that don't have a lot of color with any shirt with a bold pop of color.

If you are with your BF:

• A cute mini skirt with a tank top. Put a light sweater over it.

• Knee length shorts with a long sleeved shirt. Now that is cute!

• Ankle cut pants with a regular elbow length shirt. Very causal.

That's everything! I hope you enjoyed these last two chapters all about movies. AQ? I will answer them all. Comment me your favorite movie. Keep watching those movies!- TDG