(Basic) Nail designs

Who loves painting their nails raise your hand? You can't see it and I can't see it but we are all raising our hands (well most of us). Today I am going to give you some sweet nail designs that I have tried and want to share with you. Hope you like them. Btw these are my actual nails! I thought you would like to know that.

1.

The dot

Supplies:

• Two different colors of nail polish

Steps:

1. Apply the base coat of your choice. Don't be afraid to put on more than one coat if the nail polish is light

2. Wait about 5-7 minutes to dry.

3. Choose a color like white sliver or black or whatever color goes nice with the first color.

4. Place one dot of the second nail polish in the middle of your nail.

5. Enjoy your nails!

2.

The sassy stripes

Supplies:

• Any nail polish for the base coat
• Any nail polish with a thin brush

Steps:

1. Apply the base coat of your choice. Don't be afraid to put on more than one coat if the nail polish is light.

2. Wait for them to dry for about 5 minutes.

3. Take the nail polish with a thin brush and lightly go from top to the bottom of the nail with your nail polish.

4. Let them dry for at least 8 min.

5. Enjoy your bold and sassy stripes!

3.

The no nail polish trick

This will make people think the white part of your nails are actually this white.

Supplies:

• White nail polish
• Tape

Steps:

1. Tape your whole nail and finger except for the white part of your nail.

2. Paint the white part if your nail with the white nail polish. You can mess up as much as you want because of the tape.

3. Let them dry for 10 min.

4. Gently and lowly remover the tape from your fingers.

5. Enjoy your fabulous no nail polish trick!

4.

The ombré

Supplies:

• Glitter or glitter nail polish
• A top coat

Steps:

1. Paint on your base or top coat on first.

2. Then put on the glitter or glitter nail polish on. Don't pun it in the bottom of your nail that much, just the top part.

3. After it drys, add a little more glitter on the TOP part of your nails only if needed.

4. Finish it off by putting on your top coat again to set the glitter nail polish.

5. Enjoy your ombré nails!

5

The super base

Supplies:

• Water
• Bowl
• Toothpick
• An empty bottle of nail polish
• Any base or top coat
• Another colorful nail polish

Steps:

1. Take a bowl and pour a teaspoon or so of your base or top coat and regular nail polish.

2. Pour a half cup of water in the bowl.

3. Slowly stir. If there is more water than nail polish add more nail polish.

4. Pour some of the mixture in the empty nail polish bottle.

5. Shake well before using and apply to your nails.

6. Wait about 10 min. to dry and enjoy your nails!

6

The different nail

I call this nail look this name because one nail is different from all the rest.

Supplies:

• Any nail polish you want
• Any glitter nail polish that is the same or almost the same color as the original nail polish

Steps:

1. Paint your nails any color. Leave one nail (mostly likely your ring finger or thumb) without any nail polish

2. Paint any glittery color on the nail you left unpainted.

3. Wait 5 min. to dry.

4. Enjoy your lovely nails!

Those are my nail polish looks. Btw these are basic nail designs so they are pretty easy. Comment if you want advance nail designs. AQ? Comment them. -TDG