Winter/holiday outfit ideas!!! ❄️🎄

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to list some winter outfit ideas so you can stay cute and warm!! Special thanks to StickyCarpet for inspiring this chapter idea. I absolutely love theses outfits and can't wait to wear them all winter long!!!
(Also check out my new video: Vlogmas day 2. Can watch it above or by clicking the link in my bio)

Outfit #1
Brown crop top with black jeggings and brown Uggs. (Literally the only outfit I wear in winter)

Outfit #2
Navy blue sweater with skinny jeans and combat boots. For an accessory, a scarf would be perfect.

Outfit #3
Red long sleeved turtle neck shirt with leggings and ballet flats. A white beanie would be really cute too.

Outfit #4
Sweater dress (any color) with tights and knee high boots.

Outfit #5
Sweatpants with Ugg slippers and an oversized sweatshirt. SUPER COMFY.

Outfit #6
Dark colored beanie with a cream colored cardigan and a white under shirt. You can wear this with leggings and warm boots of your choice.

Outfit #7
Blue sweater and blue jeans paired with some converse.

Outfit #8
Long red shirt with a grey or white skirt and ballet flats. Add a white scarf while you are at it.

Outfit #9
Dress (color of your choice) and add brown knee boots or Uggs. Just make sure your shoes are brown.

Outfit #10
A black romper paired with red heels and possible a hat if you want.

Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did make sure to vote and comment below your favorite outfit. Also follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl) ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO VLOGMAS DAY 2!!!!!

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO