Things we can all relate to

Hey guys! Today I am going to list some things we can all relate to. I did a chapter a long time ago that was similar to this titled "You know that moment" I just wanted to give you even more things we can all relate to and I hope you enjoy them.

1. When you bite the side of you mouth.

2. Feeling the bumps in your hair after you put it up and you don't even need a mirror to feel all the bumps.

3. Bed heads can never be tamed.

4. Looking at the sun and sneezing (I mean honestly that's just annoying)

5. When you sunglasses gets suck on the top of you head.

6. So you make an error while typing. That's not big deal, until everyone corrects you.

7. Sneezing on days when you can't afford to sneeze.

8. Losing every bobby pin and hair tie you own.

9. Wearing painful shoes just because they look great with your outfit.

10. When you drop your phone while you earbuds are still in your ears.

11. Dropping the phone and the moment before you pick it up your heart stops.

12. Saying you'll only have one cookie and then twelve cookies later.....🍪

13. Nowadays, you can't fall in public without it being recorded.

14. When you don't to send your streaks to only one person after you clicked 100 different people. Now you have to scroll to find out who you missed.

15. The weird feeling when the bottom of your tooth brush hits the opposite teeth you're brushing.

16. Hearing a noise upstairs and you are home alone.

17. Singing a song you do not know the lyrics to but you sing it with pride anyway.

18. Sayings you'll go on a diet then eat a piece of cake 1 minute later.

19. Thinking about the most random things at the most random times.

20. Paints right nail= insta worthy picture it's so good. Paints left nail= since when was I blind and couldn't tell the difference between skin and nail?

21. When you painted your nails that day and then get in the shower. Those nails are long gone.

22. Taking an easy test and you failing it. Then taking a really hard test and then end up getting a descent grade.

23. Shaving your legs on Monday, on Wednesday you have enough hair to make a sweater. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SCIENCE BEHIND THIS AND HOW TO FIX IT.

24. Falling down. At school. And at a party. And at the mall. And at your sport's game. And down the stairs. Then up the stairs.

25. Eating a meal and then being worried that people are staring at your new food baby or at the food stuck in your teeth.

26. Drying your hair is just so annoying.

27. Clipping your bra hooks on different hooks then it's suppose to be on. Or hooking the top hook on the bottom handle.

28. Not knowing what someone is talking about because you just joined the conversation.

29. Texting someone but forgetting to hit send.

30. When someone leaves you on read. Girl, if you do that to me I swear......

31. Going on Sephora and adding 500$ worth of stuff in your cart. Then you open your wallet and flies come out of it.

32. When you finally understand a joke someone made five minutes ago.

33. The moment your heart stops when yo realize next period you have the last test of the marking period.

34. "I'll just watch one episode." that's what they all say. 3 seasons later.....

35. Removing nail polish is such a pain and it takes a lot of time depending on the polish.

36. Getting random cuts and bruises and you have no idea where they came from.

37. Letting your phone battery go down all the way to 2%. Of course it can't be 1% cause it can die but no I can watch a YouTube video at 2%.

38. Looking at the sky counting the stars. Then realizing half the "stars" you counted were just planes.

39. Finding those lost bobby pins I was talking about earlier in either the bottom of your bag or on your shower floor after you just deep conditioned your hair.

40. Doing the jean dance just to get into your pants. The jean dance is the only dance anyone can perfect.

41. The words we say everyday: "I'll do in later." No matter what that "it" is, we always say we'll do it later.

42. Never regretting buying something until MONTHS after you bought it.

43. 1 minute of homework = 60 minutes of YouTube/Netflix. Don't worry, you'll finish your homework in 10 hours. No biggie.

44. Singing in the shower like Beyoncé. Singing out of the shower like a dying cat. (True story my mom once said I sang like a dying cat.)

45. Taking about 20 pictures of something, whether it be selfies, group photos, etc, and yet none of them. NONE OF THEM. Actually stay in your photo album.

That was some things that everyone can relate to. I swear I have experienced each and everyone of these things at least once a day. Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you vote and comment and follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO