Hair styles and tips

Heyo! Today I am going to be explaining some hair styles and what tips you could use to help your hair. Some of this advice is based on the last edition of Seventeen magazine. Hope you like it!

So if you have straight hair (like me) you can:

• Always brush the roots of your hair because they get tangled the most.

• Try R+Co bel air shampoo for shiny air.

• Use Garnier Fructis Flatiron express for great and straight hair.

For curly hair:

• Try using Garnier Fructis curl sculpt conditioner to control your curly head.

• Use a big comb like the Good Hair Day Comb by Forever21 to de tangle all your curls.

• Don't crush your hair when you're straightening it because then it will be flat.

For bouncy hair:

• Try using the Wet Brush for your hair so it can keep it de tangled and bouncy.

• Bouncy hair can become weak sometimes so use the new Pantene repair and protect shampoo and conditioner.

• Brush lightly so you never lose your bouncy hair.

For wavy hair:

• For dry, wavy hair try Loreal Paris Ever Pure Sulate Free Moisture Shampoo to give your hair the moisture it needs.

• Tease your hair once and a while. It will look amazing.

• Spray dry shampoo in your hair. I hear it works very well with wavy hair.

If I forgot your hair type please comment and I will get back to you. Now here are some hair dos and don'ts.

Do wash your hair every other day.

Don't wash your hair every day. It can make your hair oily and get rid if your hair's natural shine.

Do use hair spray and gel to make the perfect bun or ponytail. It doesn't hurt you.

Don't use too much gel. It can make your hair extremely greasy.

Do spray perfume in your hair to make it smell wonderful.

Don't dry your hair in the summer. Since it is so hot, it can air dry on its own.

Do dry your hair in the winter. You can get sick if you don't.

Don't wait for your hair to dry before you brush it. It creates even more knots than before.

Do highlight your hair if you please. If you are a teenager, try highlighting just the bottom part

Don't dye your hair completely. It ruins your hair and it creates thin, weak hair.

Do use Pantene conditioner. I believe it is the best conditioner.

Don't ever put your hair in a mix with eggs in it. I know that an egg mix for your hair doesn't work out well.

Do put water in your hair to get something sticky out of it.

Don't get your hair wet when it is in a ponytail or bun. It will be harder to take out after it becomes wet.

Do use water to de-tangle hair.

Don't use to much. Otherwise your hair will become damp and that leads to even more knots.

Do use tiny rubber bands to the small braids.

Don't braid your hair when it is extremely dry and thin. If you do, they won't corporate as well as moist, thick or thin hair.

Do braid your hair wet so it will last longer and give you more waves and curls.

Don't dry your hair while it is in the wet braid. You won't get your waves and curls.

Lastly, I am going to list some different hair products you should try:

💇 Pantene anti-breakage conditioner

💇 Pantene smooth and sleek conditioner

💇 Pantene repair and protect conditioner

💇 Suave shampoo the naturals

That's everything. I hope you like this. I know today wasn't a lot but it's the advice you give, not how much you give. You can give as much as you want, but it can be terrible. Or you can give very little advice, but it's really helpful. AQ? Comment and I will answer.-TDG