100,000

100,000. that's a really big number. A number I thought I would never see in my life where it involved me. But it's here. In my life. Through this book. Through you guys.

I began this book in early 2015 and four years later I have never imagined it receiving the amount of love and support it has gotten over the past four years. I'm still in utter shock every time I open this book and see the amount of reads it has. It's all because of you guys.

I've been a lover of the Internet for a really long time and what pad was the first social media platform where I could connect with an audience and become a writer or a creator. You were the ones who made my dreams come true. Every other platform I have whether it be Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube started because of my dream of being The Different Girl for years ago. When I said that I don't have any more chapters to write because I'm out of chapters I deleted a few so that I have at least two or three more to write just in case I need to write in this book again. And trust me when I say that this is a big deal.

I would just like to say one last thank you for all of you would read my book past present or even in the future. You guys have made my dreams come true and for that I eternally grateful. Your love and support has come along way and I don't care how long you've been reading this book or if you just seeing it now but if you you're reading this chapter right now you were supporting me. So simply thank you, you have made my dreams come true.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Different Girl
Twitter: DifferentGirl_2
Instagram: thedifferentgirl__

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!
The Different Girl, staying the same Xoxo