What to get your family for Christmas

Guys!!!The Christmas season is finally here!!!! I am so excited!! Who loves Christmas raise your hand. I know ALL your hands are raised. We might not always know what to get for someone. That's where I come in. Thanks with a little help from Seventeen magazine and my own personal experience, here  are some gifts you can give. There will be a one for what to get your friends if this gets a lot of reads.

Mom-

1. Shoes- How much do girls love shoes! We can't get enough of them.

2. Mugs-Moms drink a lot of coffee. And where do they keep it in? Mugs.

3. Nail salon gift certificates-Do you know how often women need to get a manicure or pedicure?

4. Personalized clothes, blankets, coasters, etc.- Moms love these kinds of things. You know why? Because it comes from the heart to what you actually put on the clothes, blankets, coasters, etc.

5. Jewelry- They love wearing them and it's been that way forever.

Dad-

1. Roku stick- This is such s good gift, it can do a lot, and it gives them their "Me time."

2. Baseball caps- It keeps them cool on hot days and there are so many different kinds for so many different Dads.

3. Gift card to Lowe's- Men do the hard work and they need a discount to do the hard work. Especially if the work is for you. *wink wink.

4. Boots- These are one of the most common shoes men wear. Dress boots, work boots, any boots.

5. A new shaving kit- Only if they need one.

Sisters-

It does depend on their age. If they are little kids, just get a toy, but if they are teens or adults, use this guide:

1. Gift card to their favorite clothing department-Sometimes, you just don't know what they like at a store so let them decide.

2. New room or house decor-A lot of us girls like decor. So if you see sometimes that will match their house or room, I say totally go for it.

3. A new hairdryer- To be honest, women blow through these quickly and a new one wouldn't kill her.

4. A laptop case- This can be used as a stylish bag or a case to carry around your computer for work and stuff.

5. A free trial on Netflix- What I mean by this is pay for things she watches on Netflix. Now that's a treat.

Brothers-

Again, this depends on the age. A child gets a toy, a teen or adult gets these:

1. Some nice clothes- Boys are so much easier to buy clothes for than girls. Just know his size and style and shop away.

2. Cologne-They go through this so quick because they use so much of it. Of course they'll love more cologne.

3. (For teen boys)  A new video game. Makes sure he's the best brother because video games aren't cheap.

4. A nice jacket-Boys love their jackets so get a really nice one that will last for years to come.

5. A watch-They need to be on schedule and this is a way to help them.

Aunts-

1. A furry coat- My studies have shown that some aunts like furry coats. If you're feeling confident, try it.

2. Perfume, body wash, and lotion set- These can be for your aunt, mom, and sister. Choose a scent that best fits their persona.

3. IPhone case- A sweet case will bring their day and girls love changing their cases.

4. Kitchen tools- Aunts like to cook especially when they have guests. So why not?

5. A nice Coach bag- Treat your aunt and get her a bag. I bet you she'll love it!

Uncles-

1.  A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant- Boys love food. That's all I have to say.

2. New boots- Again the boots then all men like.

3. A pair of khakis- It's one less thing for them to buy.

4. A gift card to Lowe's- This can work for uncle's too.

5. A tie rack- I feel like these can come really handy for men who where ties to work.

Grandmas-

1. A jewelry stand- Your grandma has a lot of jewelry, let her display it.

2. A kindle- If she loves to read, she'll love this. (My grandma has one.)

3. Reading glasses- You can lose your reading glasses very easily.

4. Sunglasses- Prescription or not, this is a great side gift for her.

5. A nail polish rack- Let her get her nail polish in easy reach and keep her nail polish organized with her own nail polish rack.

Grandpas-

1. Sports books- They've been watching sports since the beginning of time. They'll enjoy this.

2. Key chain- Just so he doesn't lose his keys.

3. A recliner chair- If he doesn't have one (which I would be shocked if he doesn't) get him a recliner. He'll love you forever.

4. A new pair of jeans- Hey, why not?

5. A button down shirt- I think these kinds of shirts look very nice.

I hope you enjoyed things you can give to your family for Christmas. This can be a life savior and it might even save you some trouble finding the perfect gift. Hope your family members like their gifts.

Goal of the day: 6 votes.