What girls think in the summer

Hey guys!! Today I am going to list a bunch of lines that girls think in the summer! Believe me, I think ALL of these thoughts and most girls to do. If you like and relate to this chapter vote and comment. Most importantly, enjoy summer.

• "It's SOO hot!!"
• "I wonder what he's doing this summer?"
• "THEY DIDN'T INVITE ME TO THAT PARTY!"
• "I'm too fat for this bikini."
•"I'll start my diet next week."
• "We should totally hang out sometime."
• "Are these shorts too short? Nah."
• "I should get a spray tan."
• "Why don't I have a summer job?"
• "I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH. RIGHT. NOW."
• "I should start my summer reading. Nah."
• "How did I get sun burnt that badly?"
• "I should get a hair cut cause it's getting hot, but what if it's too short?!?!"
• "Ponytail, bun or braid?" *leaves hair down.
• "I'll wake up in five minutes."
• "I thought I shaved my legs yesterday.......I'll do that tomorrow."
• "Should I go in the pool or just lay out and eat a tan? Or maybe chips...."
• "Spray tans are too expensive."
• "I have to buy those big flamingo floats for the pool. It'll be the best insta pic."
• "Why don't I try those cool summer DIYs I see all over Instagram." *fails horribly on every one.
• " The beach is my home."
• "Wait...... I don't have any summer clothes that fit me??? How is that possible???"
• "Why do the swimsuit models look so good in the picture and I look like a potato."
• "I've officially realized that I'm going to waste my summer sleeping in and eating."

Thank you guys so much for reading this! Hope you guys can relate. Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 Subscribe to my YouTube channel The Different Girl and click on the link in my bio to check out my newest video! And of course...

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!
The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO