Things I've been loving❤❤

Hey guys! today I am going to share with you some things I have been absolutely obsessed with at the moment. Make sure to vote and comment something you have been loving at the moment.

1. The Hamilton soundtrack- I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS. HAMILTON IS PERFECTION DHWOGJSUCOBAO

2. Maybelline New York brow drama palette- I don't like filling in my eyebrows that often but when I do I use this. Very high quality and totally recommend it.

3. Uggs- Of course winter is Ugg season but for some reason I've been grabbing my Uggs a little extra so I just thought I would include this.

4. Candy Crush- I know this game is old but I have really started getting back into it. (I had to restart so now I'm on level 35)

5. Girl Online: Going Solo- I'm sorry. Zoella makes the best books.

6. Marisa Nicole- she is a brand new YouTuber that does really great beauty videos. She has about 550 subscribers and I want you guys to get her to over 1000 just because I love her so much. I know you can do it.

7. Stranger Things- Again no words for this one and have anyone of you SEEN THAT SEASON 2 TRAILER!?!?! Why does it have to be out on Halloween?

8. Snapchat- Probably my favorite and most used app recently

Those have been my recent favorites!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really hope to make more chapters soon. Give this chapter a vote and comment below your recent favorite. Also don't forget to follow me on twitter (@DifferentGirl_2)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same xoxo