Things every theather kid can relate to

Hey guys!! Today I am going to list some things that every kid who has done theater, choir, or anything can relate to. I really hope you enjoy this and make sure to vote and comment if you did. (Btw literally writing this after an audition so yeah let's get started)

🎶 Memorizing every single song you sing in a show and non stop singing it for 2 months.
🎶 Being nervous for an audition. (Note you have been singing since you were 5)
🎶 Forgetting the words to your song/part the moment you go on stage. Then you do fine when you are actually performing.
🎶 Grape vining into every song.
🎶 The stack of playbills you have in the corner of your room.
🎶 Also the stack of CDs filled with choir music in the corner of your room next to all the playbills.
🎶 Always lining up in rows from tallest in the back to smallest in the front.
🎶 That feeling you get in your throat when you sing and you can tell it's terrible.
🎶 Having to share a song with someone else (it can be fun sometimes but honestly I don't like it)
🎶 Knowing every broadway song known to man.
🎶 The stage lights almost blinding you every time you are in the front of the stage.
🎶 Warming up your voice with the weirdest jingles (I do this 1,1,2,1,1,2,3,2,1 thing)
🎶 Being in a play and answering to when someone says your character's name.
🎶 That heart stopping moment when the curtains are about to open.
🎶 THE JAZZ HANDS.
🎶 That great feeling you get when you hit the note perfectly.
🎶 Fake praise for a bad singer.
🎶 Opening night is always the worst night and everyone knows it.
🎶 Always being afraid that the body mic is going to fall off.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and related to everything here. Give this chapter and vote and comment your favorite song at the moment.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO