Fashion Facts

This is a little bit I'm going to do every now and again in my guide. These facts are about the basic fashion. Comment for more Fashion Facts and hope you enjoy!

👗Floral for the spring and summer, will NEVER get old.

👗Ankle socks are amazing. Even in the winter time.

👗 For the winter, wear a sleeveless, heavy vest with a long sleeved shirt underneath. It looks fantastic!

👗 Ballet flats are a girls best friend. They go with almost everything.

👗 Two hats that look amazing on girls are fedoras and beanies. This is so true and they are so great!

👗 Shoes make an outfit. Remember that.

👗 Do I have to explain that socks and sandals are a fashion death?

👗 Don't have too many colors in an outfit. I can be overwhelming. So use at the max 4 different colors that match. For example like yellow, green, light blue, and dark blue.

👗Red and green and purple and orange NEVER go together.

👗 With some shoes, it's best not to wear any socks at all. Just make sure that you put a little powder in them so it doesn't become so sticky.

👗Sleeveless shirts aren't as good if they are along. Put a sweater over it to make it look better.

👗 Open fingered gloves are cool and fashionable for the winter. If you get cold, just flip the cloth thing to make mitten.

👗 Tank or crop top+skater skirt=Amazingness.

👗 With some dresses, you don't need tights. With others, you have to.

👗 Always where colors that match your mood everyday.

👗 Make-up is like an accessory in an outfit. It is extremely optional, but it never hurts to try it.

👗 Converse shoes go with almost anything. It just depends on the color the Converse shoes are.

👗 On a gray, gloomy day, wear something that either matches the mood, or stands out. Vise versa with a yellow, sunny day.

👗 It's fun and it's a cool trend to plan with a friend what you're wearing the next day. That way, you can wear the same thing or something very similar to it.

👗 There is no rule in fashion where you can't mix and match. Just make sure they have similar colors.

👗 Jewelry is optional. But in some cases, it does stand out.

👗Read The Teen Vogue Handbook. That gives you even more tips.

👗 Sunglasses are the key on sunny days. You can where them anywhere. And is you can't see, there is such a thing as prescription sunglasses.

👗 Most summer clothes you can wear in the spring and most winter clothes you can wear in the fall.

Hope these re great basic fashion facts. AQ? Always around. Hope you make someone smile with the tips I gave you. -TDG