Things to do in fall!!!

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to list some things (or at least my favorite things) to do in fall!!! The options are endless but if you don't know what you want to do here is some ideas for you all to try.

1. Apple picking
2. Pumpkin picking
3. Spend a day at home and BAKE DELICIOUS TREAT
4. Carving pumpkins that you picked.
5. Go on a picnic. It is sooo nice in the fall time because of the scenery.
6. Rake leaves outside and then jump in them (I know childish but if you're with your best friends it's honestly so fun)
7. Shop. New fall clothes is everything. I shop every season cause I always need new clothes. Go out and go!!
8. Try a fall DIY (aka paint a pumpkin or color on a leave lets be honest with ourselves here)
9. Take a walk. The weather is so nice outside (most of the time. I know it's different depending on location.) oh and don't forget to crunch on those leaves.
10. Have a fall photoshoot!! It's so much fun!!
11. Read a book outside. Honestly just do something ANYTHING you want outside. This is the last season you can go outside before three months of freezing cold.
12. Do that thing in elementary school where you take a leave you get outside press it between paper and color it to make this cool leave thing. Someone has to know what I'm talking about. Maybe I'm just weird. Ok I am just weird but maybe you know what I'm talking about.
13. Try a new fall makeup look. Spend some time trying out new lipsticks or eyeshadow palettes. It's fun and it saves you a horrible look if you have to go out when you try it for the first time.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!! If you like it make sure to vote and comment below which one of these ideas you are going to do this fall. Make sure to follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same, XOXO