How to survive Black Friday💸

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to give you my survival guide on how to survive Black Friday. I know that seems so faraway but in realty it's only right around the corner and you need to prepare NOW. So let's get started!!!!

1. Create a game plan at least 3 days before Black Friday: Plan our your entire day from waking up, to the stores you are going to, to when you are leaving. It really helps you keep organized with your day because trust me, it's already going to be super chaotic already.
2. NEVER GO ALONE. It is so difficult when no is there to help you in a time in need. Let's say you have to got to the bathroom. Who's gonna watch your bags? What if you need to split a 50 dollar bill? Who's gonna give you the extra cash? Having someone is so much more helpful and 10 million times more fun.
3. MAKE A BUDGET. There will be a point where you need to stop shopping even thought it is super addicting. Also you will obviously go over this budget anyway so if you have a limit it will help you control your money spending.
4. Set multiple alarms. Whether you are a night owl or a morning bird make alarms so you will not miss he time you have to get up. Being late is NOT ACCEPTABLE ON BLACK FRIDAY.
5. Do not push and shove for anything. Way this means is if someone has something you want and it's the last item, don't fight them for it. If you had it first and you they take it, then you fight. Just don't start a fight unless it's completely necessary. It will waste too much time.
6. After at least four stores, but your items in your car. If a friend can, ask them to get the car you took to get to the mall and you will hold there stuff. This way you don't have to carry all of  your bags for the entire day. Yes you will lose your parking spot, but sometimes it's worth it.
7. Put some bags into other bags. Most people do this anyway but if you have a small bag that you bought from another store, try to fit it in a much bigger bag so you don't have to carry as much.
8. Spend your time wisely. Black Friday is a sale day for people to buy Christmas gifts for their loved ones. The last four words are he most important. Try not to spend as much time at places you like but more time finding the perfect gifts for your family and friends. They deserve it so spend each minute wisely.

Those are my ultimate tips on surviving Black Friday. I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did make sure to vote. Also comment your favorite store to shop at (mine has to be Urban Outfitters or Bath and Body Works) Make sure to follow me on Twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl).

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO