Easy DIY decorations for Christmas! 🎄

Hey guys!! IT'S DECEMBER NOW SO today I am going show you a bunch of easy ways that you can decorate for Christmas!! These ways are also pretty inexpensive so that's a plus! Anyway, let's get started!

Snow frame
Supplies:
• Fake snow (can find in any craft store)
• Blue or white frame
• Hot glue

Steps:
1. Rip the snow into chunks so that it isn't so clumped up together. You have to apply the snow lightly and evenly to the frame.
2. Use thing layers of hot glue and apply it on the frame. Then gently press the fake snow on the frame.
3. Put a picture in your frame and enjoy!

Candy cane ornament
Supplies:
• Red and white ribbon
• White or red pipe cleaners
• White or red string (opposite color of pipe cleaner) to sew
• Hot glue (optional)
• Tiny hook

Steps:
1. Take both ribbons and wrap themc starting at the bottom, around the pipe cleaner (your choice of color) in a candy cane style (swirls)
2. Once you get to the bottom, cut the ribbon a to size and sew the two ribbons together at the top. If you don't like sewing you can lightly Hot glue the two ends on top of each other.
3. Hook one end of the tiny hook on the ribbon and use the other end to hang up on your tree. (P.s. you can find tiny hooks at your local craft store)
4. Enjoy your ornament!!!

Gingerbread men bowl
Supplies:
• A bunch of clay gingerbread men (ornaments can work for this)
• Christmas glass tray
• Hot glue

Steps:
1. If you used gingerbread men ornaments take off the hooks or cut the ribbon so it is no longer an ornament.
2. Place your glass tray of your choice on a table and use it as your guide. Start hot gluing the gingerbread men together in a circular form where the faces of the gingerbread men are facing you.
3. Continue to hot glue the gingerbread men to creat a circle of gingerbread men. Make sure the circle is able to sit on the glass tray completely when you have finished with the gingerbread men.
4. Finally, hot glue the gingerbread men down to the glass tray so it makes a bowl like figure. If this isn't secure enough, use crazy glue.

Red and white water marble mug
Supplies:
• Plain white mug
• Red nail polish
• Green or red sharpie
• Clear paint coat (not spray can)
• Bin
• Toothpicks

Steps:
1. Fill your bin with water. Then dump in your red nail polish.
2. Make any pattern with your nail polish you want by using the toothpick.
3. Dip your mug inside the water marble. Then set upside down to dry completely.
4. Once completely dry, write on the mug with your sharpie "Happy Holidays" Or "Ho Ho Ho". Customize it for your style.
5. Finally paint a clear protective waterproof coat over your masterpiece. Try not to get the protective coat around the rim of the mug where you are going to drink out of it.

***You can do the same thing with a glass ball ornament if you want to.

Santa pillow
Supplies:
• White pillow
• Red, black, and pink fabric
• Big white puff ball
• Cotton balls
• Scissors
• Hot glue
• Stuffing

Steps:
1. Take two pieces of red fabric and cut out a Christmas hat shape and hot glue them together but leave an opening.
2. Fill the whole thing with stuffing. Then hot glue the whole thing shut. If you need help in making a pillow, check out LaurDIY's channel.
3. Hot glue the white puff ball on top of your Christmas hat. Then hot glue the hat onto the original white pillow. 
4. Cut out two black circles in your fabric for the eyes. Then hot glue them on.
4. (Optional) take pink string and sew on a mouth.
5. Glue on the cotton balls in a beard shape. You can spread out the cotton balls to make a realistic beard but if you want you can just glue on the cotton balls. Continue your beard until it is off the pillow where you simply gluing cotton balls on top of each other.
6. Wait to dry and you are done!!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!! If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to give it a vote and comment below New Christmas chapters I can make for you.
Follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same Xoxo