What to do in summer ☀️

Hey guy. I know it's a little later but summer is not over yet. It's the beginning of August and there is still plenty to do. The  next chapter will be about back to school but for now, we can celebrate summer. I really hope you enjoy.

1. Sunny day, get away- When the sun is bright, you know it's a great opportunity to get outside. Spend a day at the beach if you can, go to an amusement park, and if you don't want to pay a dime go to your local park. There is so much to do outside and it's great exercise.

2. Mall day- Some days, it's going to rain and on a rainy day, you can go to the mall. Don't waste your time going when the suns out. I also know how boring a rainy day can get so go to the mall with a bunch of your friends if the rains got you down.

3. Go Pokemon hunting- I know I know, I'm typical. But if you really want to catch them all, then get outside with your friends and a parent to drive you. It's actually really fun because not only are you exploring new places but you are also having some friendly competitions to who can catch a Pokemon first. Just be aware of where you are going and be safe!

4. Watch a season of a new TV show-  I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation. I have been really binge watching it and believe me, it takes up a lot of your time so try to find a new TV show.

5. Have a pool party- Even if you don't have a pool, you have to know someone who has a pool or has access to one. Gather a bunch of friends and beat the heat! (It's been really hot so this is a great idea)

6. Try some DIYs- Have you ever scrolled on Pinterest and found a DIY that you didn't believe can actually work? I know you have so experiment. Get supplies and try it. It is very time consuming and it's really fun.

7. Make a lemonade stand- I have done this before and it is really awesome. If you advertise and tell you friends, it can become a big thing. Plus you are making money. 🤑🤑

8. Try a new activity- Trying something new is always good. You stay active and can make new friends as well.

So those are somethings to definitely look into this summer. It's sad that it doesn't last forever so let's make the most of it. #summer2k16