How to help with getting shots, surgery, etc.

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to be giving you my best tips on how to help with getting shots, surgery, strep tests, or anything that you are afraid to do. Thank you to freelittlegirl for asking me to do this. Hope you guys stay healthy and get through your tough times worry free. Now let's get started!

#1
Don't ever look at it. If you look at your shot or whatever it's going to make the pain worse cause you are preparing for it. Just look away.

#2
Don't think about it before hand. I know it's hard but the more you don't know about it, the less you are worried about it.

#3
Distract yourself. Whether you are getting whatever you are getting in one month or are currently getting it distract yourself with anything possible. Eventually you could forget about it completely which can help your fear.

#4
My last tip is to stay as calm as possible. Try some breathing exercises. But if you are freaking out it's not going to help. Practice some of those breathing exercises before you go in. I promise it will help.

Those are my best tips on how to face your fears on shots, surgery, etc. I really hope these tips help you out and I know you it's will all turn out fine. Make sure to vote and comment if this chapter helped you out. Make sure to follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and subscribe to my YouTube channel The Different Girl.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO