Final Chapter: The Lee Family

David POV

7 years later ~

January 19, 2020

After that fateful day that the war started, Me, Cheska, and my friends were all able to graduate and now walking our own careers in life. We decided to live here on the mortal realm for a while with our friends with the desire of taking a break from Holy Matters. I entrusted my loyal Seven Shadow Officers to look after the Shadow Palace and so far everything is going well with me and Cheska's family as we tried our best to live the normal life. Yuki and Ranseim were already married on the Light Realm. Of course we went to their wedding and both of them were so happy to accept each other as partners in life. Me and Cheska were so happy for the both of them. Yuki also said that she was happy that our "Love Triangle" in the past conjured many events that eventually led where we are all now. That is the Passion of our Love Triangle.

And now, it's me and Cheska's turn to be wed at Tokyo City where everything all started.

I arranged my neck tie and looked at the mirror. I was wearing a tuxedo. "Do I look handsome, Mina?"

Mina turned into a beautiful teenage girl. Her childishness was removed out of her body and now she became more matured at the age of 14.

"Of course. You're my brother! What do you expect?", she laughed. She was already dressed in white gown as she was our ring bearer.

"Mina! David! We are getting late! Hurry up!", called Mom at the door who were also dressed. We went out of our room and closed it.

"Our will-be son-in-law.", cried Mr. Jiro. "I am so proud both of you had grown up."

"Thank you so much, Pops.", I have been calling him that way as we grew more and more closer each day as a family.

"I wanted to get married someday, too.", said Mina.

"Oh. That boy will have a hard time passing my tests before she took the hands of my princess!", said Dad and we laughed.

"Now, let's all go to the Church!", said my Mom excitedly. "I cant wait to see how Cheska looks on her wedding dress!"

Mr. Natsume soon came and fetched us. We went out of the mansion to see so many tables being prepared for the Banquet after the wedding. Cheska is being dressed by the professional groomers of Tokyo somewhere.

We all went inside the Van and drove off for the Church.

~

The moment we got there we are all surprised to see many people even from the Heavenly Realm came. The Archangels were disguised as humans and were smiling at us when we went out of the Van.

As we entered the church, Mom and Dad gestured me to wait at the Altar for the coming of Cheska. Mina were beaming at me as she held a cushion with our rings on it. She was with the other bearers.

Our friends, Kyosuke, Yushiko, Ayumi, Sakura, Yuki and Ranseim were in the front seats as one of the Godfathers and Godmothers.

I am really getting nervous. Im still not really familiar with wedding stuffs. I should have reviewed the guide earlier. I must try my best not to look like a fool around. I am the King of the Shadow Realm, damn it.

Then the bell rang, signaling that the mass is now about to start.

We all watched the Priest with his servers walked slowly towards the Altar and went to their positions.

My stomach is lurching from nervousness. Come on, self! Get it together!

We were all blinded by a powerful light as Cheska finally entered the Church together with her parents on both her sides.

She definitely looks beautiful like an Angel on her long, wedding dress.

She was smiling as she slowly walked the isle towards me while carrying a bouquet of flowers. I remembered that Yuki threw one on their wedding and Mina catched it.

I extended my hand the moment she reached me and her parents sat happily on their seats. Cheska happily took my hand and we sat on a chair facing the Altar.

Soon the Mass started and the wedding took place. After a few more minutes, after the bearers gave the necessary things for the wedding, the priest made us stand. This is probably it.

"David Lee, do you accept Francheska Villamore as your partner, in times of ups and down in life in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ?"

"Yes, Father."

Then he turned to Cheska. "Francheska Villamore, do you accept David Lee as your partner, in times of ups and down in life and in death by the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ?"

"Yes, Father.", she replied and it almost made me cry in joy.

"Then, you are hereby declared husband and wife. Mr. David, you may now kiss the bride.", smiled the Priest.

Me and Cheska face each other and looked in the eyes. She took my hands, smiled, and closed her eyes. Then eventually we kissed each other for one tender moment that we would never forget in our lives.

The people clapped their hands and cheered for us as we are now wed with the blessing of God. The flower girls sprinkled petals around and Cheska threw her bouquet of flowers. It was Sakura who caught it and she jumped out of joy.

I looked at my wife and she looked at me. We smiled at each other and said..

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

-------------------------

A year later ~

January 1, 2021

I went to the hospital after work to see my wife and our newly-born child. I was kind of late.

As I entered Cheska's room, I heard a baby crying. My parents and Mina saw me and turned back. Cheska were carrying with her arms a cute, crying baby wrapped in white linen.

"Oh, Papa!", said Cheska. "You finally came."

Tears of joy went out of my eyes as Cheska gave me our baby girl.

It was Cheska's parents who helped her deliver the baby safely.

"I.. I am a father now.", I cried and put my girl on my cheek as a form of hug.

"Thank you so much, Mama. For giving me a child.", I smiled at Cheska with tears on my face.

"You're welcome, Papa. What should we name her again?", she smiled.

I looked at my baby girl and smiled, "Her name is.. Angelica. Our little Angel."

I sat at Cheska's bed and we hugged Angelica together on our arms.

"We love you so much, Angelica. Papa and Mama are hoping that you'll grow up someday as a fine, strong woman."

The End