Chapter 23: YinYang Battle

Yuki POV

We sat on the front seat located on all sides of the atrium. Many people will be watching the fight that will determine our survival. Our lives is now on David's hands.

Both Ryo and David came to the atrium like it was kind of a battle arena. Its about to start.

I held Cheska's hand and she were trembling too. Not even a single one of us were not trembling in fear. Ryo still has the remote that could blow up the whole school and kill of us.

Then, Dr. Villamore suddenly shouted, "Go David! Go David! We believe in you!"

Then he was followed by Cheska, and my other friends, "Go David! Please win for us!!"

Then the whole school itself shouted our cheers for David, "GO DAVID!!"

All of us shouted, cheering for him. He smiled at us and and drew his sword.

"Thanks everyone. I swear I wont lose to this prick.", he shouted back while smiling at his opponent.

Ryo frowned and went on battle position, "How dare you say that."

"Everyone! Lets all cheer for David!", shouted Cheska and we all made our cheers much more louder. And it pisses Ryo every second. Now I get it. Cheska plans to annoy Ryo so he wont think straight as they fight!

"ENOUGH!", shouted Ryo and David slashed him very quick!

Ryo blocked his attack and together they exchanged many powerful blows on each other.

"How interesting!", said a man behind us.

"Master Yukihiro!?", said Dr. Villamore.

The leader of the shadow order were wearing a dark yukata and were smiling as he watched the battle.

"Yup, thats me. I came to see how well my favorite student fight. This is the famous Yinyang fight, it would be a waste to miss this. Its been a while since me and the leader of Divine Light had a fight like this. Seeing them brings back memories.", he said.

Wow I never expected I will be glad to be able to live this long just to watch this fight!

David grunted and swung his right sword on Ryo and it landed on his shoulder.

Ryo shouted and went back, blood coming out on his shoulder.

"Whats the matter Ryo?", asked David mockingly. "I thought you were stronger than this. Dont you dare hold back because I wont. Im determined to kill you in exchange of killing my friend."

"As you wish, arrogant boy!", Ryo shouted and he suddenly dissapeared. David looked everywhere and he was suddenly kicked and he stumbled!

David knew how to get back up asap, but Ryo attacked him. David were lying on the ground, blocking Ryo's attack with both his swords.

David dissapeared suddenly and slashed Ryo again on the shoulder!

But this time, Ryo found an opening and slashed David three times in a row. Both of them were now panting as they stood again on their battle stance. Blood were trickling on their faces.

"This isn't over yet!", both of them shouted and withdrew their swords. A blink of an eye, and now they were bombarding each other of shurikens!

"Both of them were good, right Kinjiro?", asked Master Yukihiro.

"Yes indeed. Although I couldnt keep up with these youngsters. These two were on different levels!"

Master Yukihiro smiled and resumed watching.