Chapter 24: Visiting David

Cheska POV

The moment my alarm clock rang, I immediately went out of bed and went to the bathroom. It was early in the morning..

While taking a warm shower, I thought about things.

Me and Yuki decided to visit David today on the hospital. We planned that I will fetch Yuki at around 6:00 AM with Mina and their parents who frantically went to their house to also see David.

I decided to wear the best casual clothes I have on my closet. I want to impress David the moment he wakes up. Tee-hee.

After everything is settled, I went out of my room to see my butler waiting outside.

"Ready to go, mistress?", he asked politely.

"Yes. Take me to David's house first. We're going to fetch his family and our friend as well.", I replied.

After walking on a strenuous corridor on our mansion, we finally went out of the Grand Door.

I saw that the limousine car is parked just in front of the stairs. My butler opened the door and I entered. He closed it afterwards and after a few minutes, we drove on.

"I wish I could have watched the battle yesterday.", said my butler.

"Oh yes! It was really great. And now I remembered a question. How come the police force didnt came earlier?"

"Miss Cheska, its because of the bombs set all over the place.", he replied. "The police force find it suicidal to enter and trigger the bombs set by the terrorists. Honestly, they had a hard time figuring out how to save the civilians inside. If it wasnt for David.."

"We are good as dead now, right?", I said.

Mr. Natsume nodded and turned over a corner. Just a few more minutes and we could reach their houses.

"Actually, David's act spread all throughout Tokyo. He was hailed as a hero, after single-handedly taking on a battalion of terrorists and saving all of the hostages in the school. He's such an amazing ninja."

I smiled, "Yeah. He truly is."

After a few more minutes we finally arrived at David's house. His parents and Mina were already waiting with Yuki and my our other friends.

I went out of the car and I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

"Good morning!", I greeted and bowed.

"Ah you must be Cheska!", said Mr. Lee happily. "Kinjiro's only daughter. I never knew you are so cute. No wonder why my son- ow!"

We laughed a bit when Mrs. Lee nudged him on his side and said, "Shut your trap, Yuji."

Mrs. Lee smiled at me and took my hand, "Hello Cheska dear. I apologize for the lift on your car. But thank you. You may call me Ms. Shana if you like."

Then she winked at me knowingly. I almost giggled. There is a secret between us.

I nodded happily. Yuki came to me and said, "Good morning Cheska. Have any news on David?"

"Oh yeah. My dad texted me that the operation were successful! And he wanted to inform Mr. Yuji and Ms. Shana that all of it were free, sponsored by the owner itself!"

"Wow!", exclaimed David's parents happily.

Then Mina came to me and hugged me.

"Whats wrong Mina? Its been a long time since I hugged you. Here let me do it.", I said and I hugged her back.

"Oneechan, is my brother going to be okay? I miss him so much. I want to see him right away.", Mina said with teary eyes. She was so cute I cant resist!

"Yes, Mina. Come on and hop on the car so we can all see him together as soon as possible."

So after a few minutes we were driving off. I am seated between Mina and Yuki. Ms. Shana were beside Mina and Mr. Yuji were on the front seat talking with Mr. Natsume about their times.

Sakura and the others sat behind us.

"I wanna see my oniichan so bad..", said Mina then rested her head on my shoulders. After a while, she fell asleep.

"Mina has been crying all night when she heard her brother went on a dangerous mission.", said Ms. Shana. "We could have never stopped her. She didnt even sleep. She must be so attached to his big brother."

Ms. Shana wiped her tears, "Of course I am worried about my son as well. Oh that boy. Im just so glad he's alive thanks to your father, Cheska dear."

I tried to cheer Ms. Shana up by smiling at her, "Its all right, Ms. Shana. We actually owe David much more than that. Its all we can do to repay him. My father promised that he will reassure his recovery no matter what as payback for all David had done for us and for the atonement of his sins to him as well."

Ms. Shana smiled to me, "Cheska. Im glad my son finally found his true friends. He may have never shown it, but he's very happy now that he have all of you by his side. He have gotten stronger because of all of you, as he finally have someone to protect."

Me and Yuki looked at each other and smiled. We were thinking the same thing.

"Umm. Ms. Shana? Do you perhaps know who David likes? Me or Yuki?"

Ms. Shana giggled, "Oh! You girls are in loved with him huh? Why, thats wonderful. He told me about that. I mean, who he likes. I thought only one girl loves him."

Me and Yuki put our faces close to her and asked in chorus, "Please! Tell us who he loves!"

Ms. Shana giggled again and wiggled her finger, "Uh-uh-uh! You cant know that for now. I'll let him tell each of you. Why, haven't you confessed to him yet?"

Me and Yuki sadly nodded. Ms. Shana kindly patted our heads and said, "I see. Then here's my advice. Listen to your heart, it'll tell you what to do. When you think the time is right, confess to him what you both feel. Then, he'll give both of you an answer. A simple answer that could change the flow of your lives. Im just kidding about earlier. He looks up to both of you as his special friends. You two are so special to him. Although I dont know, who among you occupied the special place in his heart."

Me and Yuki remembered those words in our hearts.

Listen.. to my heart huh?

"Ms. Shana? Can we go to your house more often for advice?", asked Yuki.

"Well of course! As long as im on vacation. Right now im so busy at work. But im the right person that you will ever visit.", she replied happily.

"After all, Cheska's mother, Kazumi Villamore and I once fought over Yuji's heart. So I knew the feeling of a three-sided love too well."

"You knew my mom, Ms. Shana? Wow thats so amazing! Then, we'll come to you more often for advices."

Not to mention that both I and Ms. Shana were just executing our plans. Tee-hee!

----

(You will soon know).