Chapter 33: The Formal Gathering

David POV

"David! Wake up already!", I heard Cheska shouting. I opened my eyes and moaned lazily.

"Huh? What time is it, Cheska?", I asked, still asleep mentally.

"Its 3:00 AM, silly. We need to prepare for this big day!"

She was wearing her dress and her hair was ruffled wildly.

"Alright.", I said as I started to get up. Cheska grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

"Woah.", I exclaimed when I saw a pure white bathroom with a large bath tub, three showers, and a small room for a toilet.

Cheska started undressing herself.

"Cheska, should we take a bath together?"

"Of course, silly! We have already seen each other's body. C'mon, this way we'll be faster to help the others. Undress already.", was the answer.

I sighed and undressed myself. Cheska looked at my body and I looked at hers. We both blushed.

"You're so hot, David.", she said. "Lets have a sex again sometime."

I smiled, "Sure. I'd love to."

She looked at my manhood again and she giggled. She touched and played with it for a while until it secreted something. It made me a bit tired.

"Woah, David. It feels so hot and sticky.", she said as she cleaned her face. "Lets go and wash ourselves now."

I nodded and we plunged on the warm bath tub.

"Ah! It feels so good.", I said happily. "It all feels like a dream, but I really would like to stay here with you, Cheska."

I kissed her and she smiled, "Of course you are staying here. We'll be together forever.", she answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

So after that we dressed up. The maids gave me formal attires to wear.

The other maids were arranging Cheska's appearance. They said that I should be out for a while for a surprise.

I closed the door of her room and waited outside. I checked my phone to entertain myself. There were many texts.

From Yuki:

"David, Mr. Natsume fetched all of us and we're now on the way towards the mansion! I can't wait to see you again!"

It was a text message sent 4 minutes ago. Wow! I guess I should wait for them outside.

"Cheska!", I shouted. "I'll just wait outside the mansion for our friends okay?"

"Yeah!", she answered back.

I excitedly walked towards the main lobby downstairs. I know my way around the mansion now, although no matter how much I think of it, I feel like I could still get lost.

I met a few, busy maids cleaning the house, putting some designs, and etc. They all greeted me good morning! They're so nice.

After a few minutes I reached the main lobby and the gates of the mansion were wide open. The sun has risen and I saw many extravagant tables outside. It looks like Mr. Jiro invited the school teachers and even some officials from the government.

I always feel uncomfortable at so many crowds, but because of the cool makeover that Cheska's professional maids did to me, I never felt so confident.

I walked outside. The red carpet makes me feel like a ruler of the world. I giggled. My stupid side is acting again.

The gate opened and I saw Mr. Natsume's van entered the gate, along with other extremely rich personalities on their vehicles.

The van stopped and my friends and family went out of it. They are all wearing their formal dress! I ran to meet them.

"Hi guys!"

They looked at me and I was stunned at how beautiful Yuki was. She was wearing a blue dress and high heels. Her fiery hair was curled nicely. She slowly smiled at me.

"You look handsome, David.", she said.

Thats when my friends teased me and we all laughed. I saw Mina also in a dress.

"Oniichan, I missed you!", she cried and hugged me.

"Mina, dont cry! Your makeup will be destroyed.", I said to her and pat her head.

"You look good, son.", said my Dad, also in a formal dress like Yoshiko and Kyosuke, who were teasing me with Yuki. "Have you seen your mom here?"

"No, not at all.", I answered. "Maybe she's getting dressed too with Ms. Kazumi."

Mr. Natsume and the other maids were busy tending to the other guests.

"David! Where's Cheska?", Kyosuke asked.

"Yeah! I cant wait to see the princess!", said Sakura excitedly.

"That girl sure took long.", said Ayumi with a proud smile. "When it come to beauty, no one can equal her except Yuki."

Yuki looks a bit shy, and I extended my hands. She blushed and took it. "Come, Yuki. Lets all wait for Cheska."

She nodded happily.

Mr. Natsume led us on a long table just in front of the stairs of the mansion.

"This is the table for the most special guests.", he explained. "Mistress Cheska's friends as well as the family of Masters Yuji and Jiro.

"Thank you, Natsume. Can I ask where Jiro is at the moment? I want to meet with him."

Mr. Natsume bowed, "Follow me, sir."

They went inside the mansion.

"Oniichan! Where's Cheska-nee?", asked Mina excitedly.

"She's getting ready. The moment she appears, the event will start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheska POV

"Cheska, are you ready?", asked mom as I looked at the mirror for the last time. Her and Ms. Shana were already dressed and were waiting for me to finish.

I nodded happily. Ms. Shana smiled at me, "I still can't believe you chose my boy as your beloved and he chose you. You look so beautiful for him."

I smiled to her we walked. "Ms. Shana, David said today will be the day he formally make his descision. He said that he love me, but I can never believe it until that moment."

Mom joked, "Oh Shana. It seems weird, but you and Cheska looks the same when you were at her age!"

We laughed. Thats true though. Ms. Shana always complimented my long black hair that it looks exactly the same as her.

As we were on the main lobby, I saw Mr. Yuji and my dad waiting for us. I wonder where my prince  is?