Chapter 1: Strange Fate

David POV

My name is David Lee. This will be a story where I and my friends shared the most significant part of our lives especially Yuki, Francheska, and I.

It was very special that I didn't want it to remain as a memory. So as a writer, I decided to write the story of our lives here..

It leaped from a simple start to a memorable ending. I think it was really worth telling!

So I shall start writing.. where everything started..

---

June 16, 2013

Today is the first day of my third year of high school here at Dr. Villamore Colleges Inc. and so far so good.

Mom and Dad transferred me to this school for an unknown reason. A reason that they cant tell. But whenever I ask them they would just smile and say that, "You'll soon know."

I didnt mind it so much. At this time, I would just like to excell at my class and make them proud. I promised I am going to do my best.

I am riding my bicycle on my way to school. I always do this no matter how far it is. Of course, exaggeration is not included.

By the way I live on one of the cities here on Japan. The capital of the country named Tokyo. Well, I am from the Philippines and my family decided to live here since my dad is a Japanese. His job is amazing! He's an anime director and manga artist.

Mom is a Filipina, one of the citizens of the Philippines. My little sister, Mina Lee is also transferred to the same school as I am but her school bus can take care of her transportation. The two of us usually remains at home because our parents are so busy at work that sometimes they are staying on their working place. But they always make sure we are in touch with them by calling frequently.

--

One thing I love in Japan is the cherry blossoms. It always soothes me. I could always imagine sleeping on a cherry tree.

Of course I am still adjusting to my entirely new environment. I hope I can stay cool and calm when I get to school.

I entered the school gate and parked my bike on the parking area. I looked around me and I am surrounded by many tall buildings and cherry trees. This school is very amazing!

A bell rang on the distance and I realized that the scenery around me made me daydream so much. I hope I can get rid of this habit.

There were many students running around. I checked my watch and I will be a little late now. Oh no!

I ran to the bulletin board on the school complex and I saw my section. Section 3-A. I wonder where on Earth is it?

There's a girl beside me also looking at the 3-A list.

"Umm. Excuse me, miss?", I asked her.

She looked at me slowly and said, "Oh what is it?"

"Can I ask where section 3-A could be?"

She suddenly laughed softly at me like she was expecting this question.

The girl was pretty alright. Japanese girls are so cute, but I never saw one this beautiful before in my life. She has long black hair and dark eyes. Very smooth and white skin. Wow.

She smiled at me and said, "You look like you are new here. Its weird that you dont know where it is."

I looked at another direction and said, "Well, yeah. Its my first time on this country and the school. And i'm very bad with directions."

"Well that's amazing! So you are a immigrant. Welcome to Japan! If you want, I can lead you to our classroom. We are getting late.", said the girl happily.

I nodded and returned her smile, "Okay then! I'll be glad to. Thank you so much."

She giggled and I followed her around. We almost ran since we are really running out of time.

"Wow, this school is very wide! So amazing. Im fortunate to ever study here.", I said as we finally stopped on a building and climbed the stairs.

"Of course! You're going to be more amazed as soon as you get to know the other places here. We have all the necessary facilities that will suit a very beautiful environment for students.", the girl said while we finally stopped on a classroom.

Before we enter the room, she faced me again while smiling, "By the way, it is nice meeting you. May I perhaps know your name?"

"My name is David Lee. Its also a pleasure to meet you Miss.. umm.."

Thats when it came to my mind I still dont know the name of this girl.

She giggled and opened the classroom door. "Hihi. My name is Francheska Villamore. You can call me Cheska for short. Nice to meet you. Lets go inside, David."

Then she entered the room and the teacher standing there greeted her.

-------------

Francheska Villamore..

Little did I know that that girl will soon give my life a total change. I  have no idea what  fate is in store for me here on this school. And I have no idea that my destiny could be entwined with someone I could never expect in my life.

How will my fate here unfold? I cant wait anymore to find out.