Chapter 30: Love Making

Author's Note:

The scenes that will follow are strictly for ages 18 and above readers. You may skip this chapter and proceed to the next one if you do not want to read X scenes.

David POV

After our meal, Cheska's parents bid farewell to me as they will now go to work. Mr. Jiro said to Cheska that she takes care of me while they are gone until tomorrow.

"Why don't we take a rest, David?", she said with another cute smile.

"Yeah. That's a good idea."

She giggled and took my hand. "Follow me, then."

Again, she led me through the mazes of the mansion. I wish they could use some teleportation technique on this castle..

We walked and walked until we stopped on a very huge, metal door.

"This is the royal chamber where only my family can enter along with special guests.", said Cheska as two bulky bodyguards opened that door. Cheska excitedly dragged me inside and the guards closed it immediately.

There's still rooms here, only that all of their doors look the grandest of all. There are three rooms here.

"The middle one is for my parents, and the right one is my room.", Cheska explained.

"So.. im gonna sleep on the left side?"

Cheska frowned. "No, silly. You'll sleep with me."

I was utterly shocked.

"Wait, you're joking right? We can't sleep on the same room. I mean.."

But Cheska's glare is too cute. I cannot resist!

"A-alright..", I sighed. She laughed and dragged me to her room.

I stare again in awe as I saw huge chandeliers on the ceiling of Cheska's room, a king-sized bed, a piano, a large mirror with her grooming products, and so on.

"Come on, David. Why dont we play?", Cheska asked as she ran to her large, flat screen TV placed on a rack and pulled a PS4 on a cabinet below.

"I am a gamer like your lovely sister, David.", she said happily and set the thing up.

"I'll help you.", I offered and helped her. As we were assembling the consoles, I accidentally grabbed her hand.

We blushed and I took it immediately. "Oh! S-sorry Cheska. So you already took that controller."

"No need to be hasty.", she smiled. "We have all day to be together."

I blushed again, "T-together? You and I?"

Cheska giggled, "Of course, silly! We could roam our mansion if you want, talk with our maids, take a dip on the pool on the rooftop or the one outside, or something more.. hot."

My temperature is rising to its limit!, "C-C-Cheska, what do you m-mean by hot?"

She smiled, closed her eyes, stood up, and strip her dress off!

My nose starts bleeding and I closed my eyes. She went closer to me to the point where our faces were only millimeters  apart!

"We could.. strip off together, take a bath together, or play on the bed together. We can do anything right now, David. Lets take the opportunity since we are alone. No one will disturb us."

Oh my god. Is she horned up on me? I got to control myself!

But when I opened my eyes, I saw even more worse!