Chapter 26: Reunited Family and Friends

David POV

I have dreamt of my childhood friend. Back when she was killed. On that fateful day..

We went to the most beautiful terrain here in Kyoto, Japan. On that terrain, we could see the whole city. Its our favorite place in the world for me and my friend.

"Its a wonderful sunset again, right David?", she asked.

"Yeah. But what matters is that we're together again. This time, we're together. And I could protect you this time.", I replied.

The wind soothes our nerves and the sunset warms our body.

I looked at her and I saw her smiling, "Its too late, David."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Im already dead. I came to visit you, just one last time.", she said then kissed me on the lips.

I cried and I hugged her, "No! Don't go away! Don't leave me alone again!"

I noticed that she were slowly dissapearing.

"Karen! Please!"

Karen smiled at me, "David, you're not alone anymore. You have two girls who were thinking fondly of you. I want you to promise me, that someday when they confess their feelings you'll give them a very honest answer."

"But Karen.."

Karen kissed me again and she drifted with the wind, "KAREN!!!"

"Good bye, David. My childhood sweetheart. Until we meet again. Someday. I love you!"

"NO! KAREN!! KAREN!!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At that moment, I woke up.

Everything were foggy in my mind. I didn't really get what Karen said to me. I was too busy keeping her by my side that I didn't listened too much.

It seems like I am on a hospital. Two people were holding both my hands.

I struggled to see who it was. A black haired girl on my left view and a bright orange haired girl on the right.

I rested my head and smiled. Its Yuki and Cheska by my side!

One thing for sure that I know on what Karen said. I'm not alone anymore, for I have two special friends sleeping by my side. This is maybe the reason why Karen is happy. She can rest in peace now, knowing that I am not alone anymore, knowing that the void she left behind in my heart were now filled by two girls.

I fell asleep again while crying and smiling.

"Thank you, Cheska and Yuki.", I whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I didnt know how long I have slept the next time I woke up.

I saw Yuki and Cheska chatting on a chair not far from my bed. And Mina. She just entered the room wailing like an idiot. I pretended that im still asleep. Hahaha.

"ONIICHAN!", she shouted and slapped me.

Yuki and Cheska gasped and went over quickly.

"Mina! What are you doing!?", asked Cheska worriedly.

"Whats going on?", asked someone who sounds like mom. Damn. Why do I have to wake up with all of them here to beat me?

Mina kept on slapping me while wailing, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP ALREADY ONIICHAN!!"