Final Chapter: The Moment of Truth

David POV

So after all that weird talent shows, evening finally came. The most awaited night for Cheska and Yuki..

After dinner, we all had a ball dance on the mansion's ball room.

"David, go and invite Yuki for a dance.", said Cheska. "I'll wait for you."

"But, Cheska.."

"Just do it. I'll just be with Mina."

All of our friends and family were dancing with their partners. Yuki were sitting sadly on a corner.

I walked up to her and extended my hand. She looked at me and she smiled widely, "David!"

"Can we dance, Yuki?"

She nodded happily and took my hand. We danced on the dance floor with a romantic song on background.

"David, I thought you'll never notice me.", she said while staring at my eyes tearily.

"How could I not? With your beauty like that?", I joked and she giggled.

"David, so you're.. uhm.. going to make a descision right?"

I nodded and swirled her. She blushed. "Yes, Yuki. And by now you must know what im scared of."

"I know. Me and Cheska are almost equal to you, right? But there is someone we know you truly love. You must be scared to lose even one of us. You're such a kind man."

"Yuki.. I.."

"I love you, David. Whatever descision you make, and whoever you choose, I know it is your heart's will. We will respect that. If ever you choose her, I will probably be hurt so much, but I will still be here for you. To love you and take care of you. And if you choose me, I promise with my life that i'll make you happy by my side and you'll never be alone again.."

"Thank you, Yuki. I want both of you to stay in my life no matter what. I want you to promise me that you'll always be there for me."

Yuki cried and nodded. We stopped dancing and she went to the stage to join Cheska.

Everyone stopped when they saw the two girls waiting for me to choose between them.

"You can do it, son.", said my dad.

"Dont be afraid.", cheered my mom while crying.

I cried too while walking towards them. These two girls..

Both of them made me so happy in my life. Both of them filled the void in my heart. Now, I must answer them. They have waited for me for a long time.

Cheska.. Yuki..

I walked on the stairs. The three of us were crying in fear. The lights of the ball room were focused on those two.

Both of them extended their arms for me to take. Only one.. for my only heart.

"David.. I love you.", both of them said in unison.

I slowly moved my hands to take a descision who will be the woman who will be with me the rest of my life.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY, ONIICHAN!!", shouted Mina. That gave me the courage to suddenly took Cheska's hand.

"Cheska, I love you.

I saw Cheska smiled and cried. She hugged me and everyone cheered for us.

I looked at my parents and they were clapping proudly. Mina were jumping wildly and my friends were shouting their friendly insults. Yuki joined them. She was crying and Sakura and Ayumi comforted her, as well as Ms. Kazumi, the woman who experienced the same pain as her.

The lights were all focused on the two of us and the people were shouting the word 'kiss' continuously.

"David. I.. I.. I couldnt be more happy in my life.", cried Cheska with a teary smile.

I smiled at her, "Cheska, will you be my girlfriend?"

She wiped her tears, "Yes! Yes, I will be your lover and partner in life. I will be your girlfriend. I love you!"

"I love you too.", I said. She closed her eyes and I closed mine. Slowly, our lips met each other and sent hot impulses on our whole body. On that kiss, we poured the warmth of our love to each other with a promise of true and eternal love for each other, until the end of forever..

After that we danced on the stage  and nothing can make this night more memorable..

~~~~~~~~~

So the event had finally ended. All the other guests said that they were truly happy and were entertained well. They have rode their vehicles and slowly exits the gate.

Yuki went to the van hurriedly.

"Yuki!", I tried to call her but Sakura and Ayumi stopped me.

"David, we are so happy for you and Cheska. But Yuki is brokenhearted as of now. Just leave her on her own for now.", said Ayumi.

I nodded sadly.

"But dont worry, we'll do our best to cheer her up!", said Sakura. "David, you and Cheska better enjoy your night today. Leave Yuki to us."

Yushiko and Kyosuke winked at me.

"So you'll be living here with Cheska huh?", said Kyosuke and tapped my shoulders. "Im so happy for you, man. Take care, and see you on tuesday."

I nodded happily, "You too guys. Always take care. And Kyosuke, please keep an eye for Yuki."

He nodded and joined the others on the van.

"I want to live here with you, oniichan.", cried Mina and hugged me.

"Not yet, Mina.", said Mom sternly. "We will start living there once your dad and I find a new job. Dont worry, it will be soon."

Mina cried and  Mom had a hard time pushing her into the van.

"David, my son. Take care okay?", said Dad. "I apologize for all the secrets we hid from you. As of now you know. Our real job was to hunt denizens just to maintain the balance of the world. We have hid the truth that we are secretly training Mina in order to help us and to help her find her career. You know that she likes to  destroy. She really enjoys it. When me and your Mom sorts everything out, we'll live there with you."

"Its okay, Dad. Take care on your jobs too. And please live here with me. I want all of us to be together soon. If only I could take Mina here with me, but its impossible to divide myself between Cheska and her."

Dad smiled, "Yeah thats true. But dont worry about Mina. We'll take care of her. Since you have decided to live with Cheska, always know that your family will always be there for you. Dont forget to be in touch with us, always. Okay?"

I cried and hugged him. Its been a while since I was able to hug him like this. "Yeah. Thank you, Dad."

"David, me and your mom were so proud of you. Now you have really grown up."

Cheska came running towards us. "Whew! I thought i'll never catch up."

"Cheska, with your flame haze powers that Shana entrusted to you, dont forget to take care of David whenever denizens came to attack the school. Their numbers are very much limited and we're almost over with them. Soon we'll be able to live with each other."

"Great. A family of flame hazes.", I said sarcastically. "Im the only one who became different."

Dad laughed and patted my head, "Good bye, son. Cheska will explain the rest to you."

I smiled at him as he entered the van. "Good bye. Take care!"

And so they rode towards the gate and it closed.

"David, lets go?", asked Cheska.

Thats right. I have a girlfriend now. A new family. A new way of life. Im glad everything turned out well!

"Lets go, Cheska."

We held hands together, walking towards a new journey!

The End of Part 1