Chapter 29: The Red and Blue Flares of Heaven

Yuki POV

I kept on hugging Cheska while crying. I didnt think that she would save me instead of killing me for everything I had done.

Looks like she exhausted herself too much. I looked at her battered clothes and the blood on her face. Poor girl..

I looked at David who were now fighting hard with Lucifer along with Ranseim. I can see him trying to go to this direction but every time he do so, he gets a direct hit from Lucifer. Looks like he's so worried about her.

I cried and wiped Cheska's blood on her face, "He just loves you so much, huh? I guess its time for me to accept that truth. I honestly wanted to live with you guys after suffering from the shadows and fires of hell."

I looked at David who were battling hard. I could tell that he couldn't fight at his full capacity since he's worried about her. "Dont worry, David. She's safe in my hands."

Then a dark spirit came floating in front of me. I carried Cheska on my back hurriedly.

"What do you intend more to do, Lucia? Haven't you had enough?", I shot angrily at her.

"No, Yuki. I just wanted to give you my powers before I completely disappear.", she said. "After Alastor purged me out from your body, he made me realize a lot of things. I regret everything now. But I want you to receive my powers as a parting gift, my avatar."

"Lucia.."

She went closer to me and her spirit became blue. "I had known your plans all along, dear child. You are such a good girl who was willing to sacrifice even yourself just for the man you love. I am so touched by the power of love you had shown me. As a Goddess, I am entrusting you my powers from now on. Please dont ever accept a contract from a demon again, okay?"

Lucia said it in a motherly tone that almost made me cry. She shone up and I felt a great amount of powers in my body.

"Thank you so much, Lucia. Rest well.", I smiled at her as she was gradually dissapearing.

"Please tell my son, Ranseim. I love him so much and sorry for everything. Tell him to work hard and keep on living. I am entrusting my son to you, Yuki. Please take care of him for me.. Goodbye..", she said as she dissapeared entirely.

I conjured blue flames on my hands, "I swear I will. I'll look after him."

I formed a wing using my blue flames and flew where Mina and the other medics are. When I get there, they pointed their weapons at me.

"Yuki-neechan!?", said Mina. "What happened to Cheska-nee?!"

"Mina, please hurry up and heal your sister.", I said. So she is a white flame haze.

Mina hurriedly went to heal Cheska with her flames. She was crying.

"Mina.. im so sorry for everything i've done.", I said. She didn't said anything for a while and kept on focusing on Cheska.

"Yuki-neechan, dont worry. We have been never angry about you. Not once. All of us missed you a lot!", she smiled at me.

I cried, "Mina." I hugged her tight and she returned it.

"Yuki-neechan, please dont go back to the Darkness okay? Promise me. If you only knew how much my oniichan was worried about you. I am glad that you're back to our side."

I nodded and Cheska finally woke up. She coughed and slowly sat down.

"YUKI!", she shouted and looked around. Then I giggled when she was surprised to see me by her side.

"Yuki!", Cheska cried and hugged me. "Im glad.. you're safe. Im truly glad. Please.. dont ever leave us again."

I smiled and tapped her back, "I promise, I wont."

Then we looked where David and the others were fighting savagely with the Seven Demons.

"Im gonna go help them.", I said but Cheska held me back.

"Yuki, its not like we are weak but it is our plan not to interfere with the battle between the demons and angels.", said Cheska worriedly.

"But Cheska, David can't fight at his full performance since he's getting more and more worried about you. I will risk my life to go there and tell him that you're sa-"

I was surprised that Cheska cried and really hugged me tight, "No! I wont ever let you risk your life again! Never! I would never want you to disappear again. You hear me? Dont you remember we swore back then that we'll never leave each other"

Tears just went out of my eyes as I heard those words. I hugged her back and Mina joined us as well. Then we laughed softly afterwards.

"Then, how are we going to tell him?", I asked.

"I have a phone here, you know? Hehehe.", Cheska said as she pulled her phone out from a small bag on her belt.

I couldn't help myself but laugh, "I cant believe you guys will use phones at the middle of war. Its just.. hahahaha. I never thought of that idea."

"Yuki-nee, you know how Cheska-nee is a smart woman that sometimes come up with stupid things.", said Mina and we all laughed.

After that, Cheska called David by the phone. Im glad David answered it as we suddenly flew away from the demons as fast as he could. "Honey! Im safe with Yuki now! I managed to save her, so please fight at your maximum, okay!? I love you!", she hung up.

"Cheska, take care of him okay?", I smiled at her. "Im so happy for the both of you."

"Of course Yuki.", she said. "Just promise me one thing!"

"What is it?", I blushed when Cheska hugged me tight and her boobs pressed upon mine.

"Ch-Ch-Cheska! Please dont press it too hard! Aaah!", I clapped my mouth after that moan.

"Oh my! What a cute moan you had there!", we laughed.

"Excuse me. I have a big oppai too.", said Mina and we laughed harder. Both of hugged her and she hugged us back. "I love both of you. You're my oneechans anyway!"

"Thank you so much, Mina. We love you so much too.", I smiled at her.

"Yuki, promise not only me but all of us that you'll stay with us from now on okay?", Cheska smiled brightly. "Dont you ever leave again. We missed you a lot!"

I hugged Cheska once more and cried until no tears are left in my glands. "Okay, Cheska. My best friend. I swear i'll never leave your side again. I promise."

So we stood up. Cheska transformed on her Flame Haze form and I also transformed.

My hair could now turn blazing blue, the same with my eyes

"Woah!", said Cheska, amazed.

"Hehehehehe. Surprised? Lucia entrusted me her powers before she dissapeared."

"Wow! Look at you! The awesome combination of Red and Blue Flames!", said Mina.

We activated both our wings and joined Ms. Shana the others on the battlefield.

"Get ready to get scorched, Denizens.", said Cheska as we bumped fist at each other.

"By the awesome combination of.", I said.

"THE RED AND BLUE FLARE OF HEAVEN!"