Chapter 18: Unpredictable Yuki

David POV

Dismissal time.

As we were walking towards the gate of the school, my friends were getting more excited for tomorrow's outing.

"I really can't wait!", said Sakura. "I don't even know if I could sleep at all."

"Now, now. Sakura.", said Cheska. "Please sleep okay? You're going to need the energy when we get there!"

"Awww. Thank you again, Cheska.", Sakura hugged her and they giggled. I heard from Cheska that she and Sakura were best friends ever since from elementary so they are much closer. They met Ayumi on high school and became their best friend.

"Then we'll see each other on your mansion on the morning, Cheska.", smiled Ayumi.

"We'll wait for you guys okay? Take care!", said Cheska and we waved them good bye.

We walked towards our van and Mr. Natsume opened the door and we went it.

As we were riding home, Cheska stretched her arms, "Ah! What a tiring day."

I slumped on the seat and unbuttoned my polo shirt. It was humid as hell. "Yeah, Ms. Kobayashi sure made us tired on PE class."

Cheska rested her head on my shoulders and played some games on her phone. "It will be nice to hang out for a while with our friends, right?"

"You made just the right descision, honey.", I replied. "I was also looking forward on my first visit on a beach. I never had the chance in my life. Mina had always suggested it to our parents but they were so busy at work and I was busy at school and my training. Im pretty sure she'll be so damn happy once we told her about it."

"I just hope that Ms. Shana would allow her."

"And that's the real problem. Hahaha.", we laughed and hoped that Mina would be allowed.

==

So we were eating dinner at the Dining Hall of the Mansion together with our parents and Mina. We eat here just once or twice a week.

"So, dad. Will you allow us to visit our private beach?", Cheska asked politely and cutely as she could. "Me and David wanted to take a break once in a while together with Mina and our friends."

Mr. Jiro was silently eating his food. Me and Cheska looked at each other nervously.

"What do you think, Shana?", asked Mr. Jiro. "Will you allow them? You were planning to consult them to the Flame Haze headquarters to form plans right?"

We looked at Mom and she was smiling triumphantly.

"MUMSY YOU HAVE TO ALLOW US!", Mina wailed and shook Mom's body. "I've been requesting this for my whole life!"

"But Mina, we are living again with the threat of the Demon Army." said my Dad. "Your powers are so needed in times of war."

Cheska were sadly looking down, "I guess.."   Everyone could tell that she really wanted to go as bad as Mina.

"Don't be so sad, Cheska dear.", Mom smiled at her. "I am allowing you as the Supreme Commander of the Flame Haze Army."

Mina and Cheska lit up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Shana!"

"Mumsy you're the best! I love you!"

Mom blushed and smiled, "But you have to promise me that you will participate and cooperate with us at your full capacity when the time comes to form military tactics and strategy with our human allies and with our Heavenly allies."