Chapter 27: Princess of Japan

David POV

One week had passed since that fateful event that took place in this school. Ever since then, many people gave me their respect. Some students, especially girls, often gather around me, corner me, then force me to sign autographs of a photo which they took while me and my arch nemesis fought each other. But when Cheska or Yuki is around, they knew what is better. The glare of those two girls is very dangerous and foreboding. After that, I always had the hard time to apologize to both of them.

I also learned that my parents and Cheska's  parents had a very precious friendship when they were our age. The four of them were the smartest and the most popular students on Tokyo University on their own time. Later on, dad confessed to me that this is the main reason why he transferred me on this school. Mr. Jiro gladly accepted me as a scholar, which I didn't knew, and all of the scenes that happened recently, including him being hostile to me and separating Cheska from me. He explained that it was all a test whether I really have the heroic and protective traits of my father, and also to determine how strong my bond with Cheska and my friends will ever go. I was a bit angry when I heard that this was all a planned scheme that Mr. Jiro and my dad cooked to find out if I have feelings for Cheska. I couldn't face her for one whole day because of embarrassment, but after she cutely begged for my attention, my heart softened and everything went back to normal.

~~~~~~~~

The bell rang.

Finally! Classes were over and its the weekend tomorrow.

Just at the moment when I stood, Cheska pulled my arm and quickly led me outside the room.

"H-hey Cheska! What's this about?", I asked her as she stopped and smiled.

"Just follow me, silly.", she said while giggling. I blushed at her cuteness.

It felt like only seconds had passed when she dragged me until we reached the rooftop.

"Okay. What are we doing here?", I lamely asked.

Cheska closed the door on the stairs, "Now its just the two of us."

Cheska gently put her arms on my shoulders and looked at me fondly, "Don't resist, David. Just relax."

My nose will bleed! Oh! Tell me this isn't happening!

I stammered and blushed like a fool. I let her push me backwards while avoiding her seducing look.

After a few seconds, I was seated on a bench. Cheska still wears that cute killer look. Its like she wants me to do something hot.

"David..", she moaned and closed her eyes. Ohmigod! I wonder what made her crazy like this! I am being triggered!

The next thing she did made my nose REALLY bleed. Her face went closer to mine with her eyes closed, then sat on my lap!

"C-Cheska..", I moaned. Just a few millimeters away and I'm  about to have my first kiss! I want to resist, but her cuteness is emitting irresistible aura that makes my senses as a man activate.

I couldn't help it after all. I closed my eyes too and waited for my first kiss.

Cheska suddenly giggled and sat beside me. What the heck just happened?

"Hihi! David you're so cute when you're blushing. Here.", she handed me tissue. "Wipe your nose!"

"Well, thank you Cheska.", I said sarcastically.

We sat there together for a hot moment while I was wiping my nose.

"So, why did you bring me here, Cheska?"

She giggled and and gave me that cute look again, "Of course! To make you fall in love with me!"

My nose bled again and I blushed to the breaking point.

"W-what!?"

Cheska giggled and laughed softly, "Just kidding! I just want to invite you to come to our mansion tomorrow."

Now that I think of it, I wanna see how Cheska's mansion looks like. It was rumored that the Villamore family is the second richest family here in Tokyo, which the first one is the family of the emperor and the president himself, as Mr. Jiro and the emperor were brothers. In other words, Cheska is a Princess of Japan!

A girl with extraordinary beauty, wealth, and talent known throughout the whole world, is right beside someone poor like me. Is this really happening?

Cheska waved a hand on front of my face and snapped her fingers, "Hey, David! Snap out of it."

My imagination of her ended and we're back to reality.

I faced Cheska straight and looked at her closely. She blushed and looked away, "David! Oh please don't look at me that way. Its making me embarassed."

"Cheska, is this a dream?"

She pushed me away happily and put her arms on my shoulders again, "No, silly. I, the Princess of Japan, invites David Lee to our mansion tomorrow. Will you accept it?"

I nodded happily,  "Yes, of course! Should I bring Mina with me?"

"Don't worry about it, David.", Cheska smiled. "You'll go alone to our mansion, then on Sunday Mina and your parents will be fetched by Mr. Natsume if they accept the invitation. Then, on Monday, since its a holiday, our friends will be also invited over and we'll have a great time together. Summarized, Saturday will be you and me, Sunday will be our family, then Monday will be our friends! Get it?"

"So I will stay at your mansion for three whole days!? Is that even possible?", I asked and she hugged me.

"Of course. You are so special to me and my family. You can even live there if you want!"

Then both of us laughed.

"Oh Cheska.."

Cheska smiled, stood up, and took my hands. "Come on, David. Its late. Let's go home!"

I nodded happily.

I wonder what would Yuki feel if she finds out about this..