Chapter 10: Cheska's Dark Spirit

Yuki POV

I was panting when I get to the bathroom just to hide away my embarrassment from Lee-san. Whew. I am so happy I managed to give him my lunch box.

But of all rotten luck, it seems like Cheska also gave him one. Also, of all the rivals, why her!?

I cant possibly compete against her. She's too good for me. Lee-san will probably choose her over me if we confess our feelings.

I saw myself on the mirror. I saw how improved I am compared to the Yuki who cant even approach anyone.

Yes, I can do this. If Cheska has feelings for him, then I also have it. I wont give up. I must try, even if it will be difficult.

After all, this is the first time..

I get to ever love someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

David POV

"Umm. Cheska? Are you alright?", I asked as she were glaring at the sushis with my animated chibi face on each of them that Minahara made.

She stood up darkly and went out of the room.

"Hey Cheska! Where are you going?"

"Stay here David. Dont you dare follow me.", and she strode out of the room.

Kyosuke tapped my shoulders, "I guess you'll just have to do what she says."

"Why?"

Sakura answered my question, "Because.. you dont want to see Cheska when she's too angry. She made that lunch box especially for you David. And seeing another girl doing the same hurt her feelings. You dont know it, but Cheska's a pro fighter, especially with swords. She just cant show it when she's not furious. Her dark side is not a laughing matter, David. It rarely comes, but she's deadly when she's on that state."

"Then why.. did she looked so weak when Vincent tried to hurt him?", I asked.

"Because they're on public, and it is a secret only the 4 of us know about. Everyone musn't know, that.."

Sakura whispered on my ears the words that sent chills to my body, "Cheska.. is a deadly assassin when her cursed dark side took over her. She herself cant control it. Yuki's life is in danger if they're alone."

"W-what should we do?"

"There's only one possible solution. Get rid of the evil spirit taking refuge inside her body. Because if you dont, Yuki will be dead by the end of lunch break."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"There you are.", said Cheska as she darkly entered the bathroom and saw Yuki.

Yuki felt a strong malice coming out of Cheska. It bended her will and she walked away from Cheska slowly.

"W-what do you want from me?", Yuki asked while trembling with fear.

Cheska pulled something long from her back, and it was covered with cloth.

She was glaring at Yuki, "How dare you send him a lunch box."

Cheska took one step closer to Yuki.

"Thats because I like Lee-san! Just like you! I must be the one saying that how dare you act like he's yours already!"

Cheska locked the only door of the bathroom and faced Yuki. They were now completely alone.

Cheska pulled the cloth on what she's holding and a shining sharp assassin blade gleamed on her hand.

She laughed darkly and approached Yuki very slowly.

Yuki were trembling from head to foot and were sobbing from too much fear, "Y-you're not Cheska! Who are you?"

Cheska laughed darkly again and raised the blade, "Hehehe. Yes. How clever of you to notice that."

Yuki noticed that the voice of Cheska suddenly changed to a ghastly way.

"I am the dark side of her spirit that can only come out when she's too angry. Now that I am out, I wont waste the opportunity and joy of killing someone who also loves who we love."

Yuki were now cowering on the corner of the room and Cheska were in front of her.

"Now. Die, you whore. Arrrrrrghhh!!!", she suddenly shouted and held her head like it was going to explode.

"Arrrrghh! Cheska, how dare you stop me!", the dark voice said to herself as she was screaming.

"S-stop it! I dont want to kill anyone!", said Cheska's original voice.

Then Yuki said, "I know you're in there Cheska! You have to fight your dark side!"

"Arrrrrrghhh! Shut up!", said the dark voice and glared at Yuki.

She raised her blade and tried to stab Yuki.

Yuki closed her eyes and screamed, "HELP ME, DAVID!!"

Then the door bursted open and both of them saw David.

"Lee-san!", shouted Yuki with relief and ran towards him but Cheska grabbed her and pointed the blade on her throat.

"Grr! One step closer and i'll kill this woman! And Cheska! Stop shouting inside my head or I swear i'll kill both of them!", said the dark voice inside Cheska's body.

"I know you too well, brat.", continued the dark voice. "You are known as the Dark Blade of the Shadow Shinobi Order."

David were silent and his hand grasped something that fell out of his black jacket's sleeves. Then, as fast as the blink of an eye, he were in front of them and he placed a seal on Cheska's forehead."

"ARRRRGHHH!", she shouted in pain and David snatched Yuki away from her.

"Get back, Yuki. Let me handle this."

Yuki wiped her tears and said, "Thank you.." and she whispered while backing a little away. "My hero.."

"Yuki!", shouted Sakura and the others who just came. They pulled her out of the bathroom and closed the door.

After a few moments, David saw the dark spirit coming out of Cheska's body.

"I will never forgive you, Dark Blade! Aaaaaarrrrgghh!", she screamed as David slashed her away completely with his katana sword.

"You don't have to. Disappear, you evil possesor. You dont have a place in this world."

The  spirit shouted and completely vanished in thin  air.

"Cheska!", he caught her as she fell down.

Cheska opened her eyes slowly and smiled weakly, "I.. owe you one again, David. Thank.. you."

And she passed out.