Chapter 21: Faith and Love Conquers All

David POV

So throughout the whole day we enjoyed playing some games at the beach which were SPECIALLY schemed by Cheska. We had so much today and now we were going back to the house since it is getting dark and our skins hurt a bit.

"Ah, that was fun!", said Mina as we all climbed upstairs.

"You, bet. Mina, you're such a little menace.", said Sakura. She was pertaining on how Mina crushed them on the volley ball competition. Sakura, Cheska, and Ayumi were all pro players but it only took Mina alone to equal them.

"Haaa.. haaaa..", Ayumi panted. "Just what are you two siblings? You could at least go easy on us."

We just laughed and Cheska was panting too.

"I have no idea.. Mina was a.. haaa.. haaa.. Now I remembered.. Mom told me once that Ms. Shana once destroyed their gymnasium on their high school days on PE class which was also volleyball.", panted Cheska as we struggled to open the doors of our room.

Mina smiled cutely, "Hahahaha. All of you were fun to play with!"

We slumped on our bed after taking our bath altogether. Mina didn't mind too much joining me and Cheska on the bathroom even if she saw both of us fully naked.

"Aaaah!", Mina sighed as we rested for a while on our bed. Cheska lied with her and I turned on the air condition unit. Soon I joined them.

"Have you enjoyed today, Mina?", asked Cheska as they hugged each other.

"Yes, Cheska-nee.", Mina answered. "I never had so much fun in my life! After all, I was with you and my oniichan today. I always wanted to be by your side everywhere. That alone is enough to make me so happy."

Mina were lying between me and Cheska so I also hugged her. "Yeah. I promised you that you'll always be by our side."

"Oniichan and Oneechan.", she said with a pure smile. "When the Holy War starts, I will be there to fight alongside you."

"But, it's too dangerous. Mina, you should stay back.", I said and she frowned.

"No. You just said that we'll be together. I'm not weak, Oniichan. Stop thinking about that. Cheska-nee, oniichan's being mean again.", she sobbed and hugged Cheska.

"Don't mind him so much, Mina.", she smiled. "I won't let that happen anyway. Besides, I am here to protect you. Your oniichan's just worried about you because he loves you so much."

"Is that true, brother?", she asked with those killer cute eyes. I blushed and was embarassed. "Oniichan do you love me?"

"Yes, of course Mina.", I forced myself to say it despite of the awkwardness. Cheska giggled and Mina hugged me.

"I love you too, oniichan."

I patted her head, "Good girl. Now, let's go eat dinner downstairs!"

They nodded happily and went out of our room. We called the others and we went downstairs to cook dinner.

Me and Cheska partnered together to cook dinner while Mina and the others happily talked about what happened the whole day while waiting. Soon we heard the telephone on the living room rang and Mina rushed to answer it.

"Hello! This is Mina the Queen of the Loli speaking!", she said and we laughed.

"Oh goodness, Mina.", said our Mom's voice. The phone has a loud speaker. "Are you guys doing well out there?"

"Of course! We even-"

"Mina, please give the phone to Cheska.", I sniggered because I knew that Mom does not want to waste time hearing Mina rant about many things that happened today."