Chapter 13: YinYang Angels

Cheska POV

Soon after that scene, we hurriedly went to check if David was truly alive.

I was a bit dissapointed when he's still the same as before. Dad soon bent over to listen to his heartbeat.

He gasped and said, "He's alive!"

All of us shouted in joy. Mina hugged me out of extreme happiness and even cried.

"Well, I guess we could thank Yuki even a bit.", said Sakura happilly.

"She must really love him so much that her pride wasnt important and rushed here to revive him despite her joining the Dark Forces.", remarked Yushiko.

"Love knows no boundary whether the person is cruel or kind.", said Ayumi. "As long as you really love someone, you will rush there to protect him. Maybe that's what David also did to you, Cheska."

I felt bad. I couldn't do anything at all to protect nor save David. Instead, I am the one who caused him so much suffering.

"Im so sorry, David. I'll make it up to you.. somehow. I promise."

David POV

"Yuki.. why are you doing this?"

Me and Yuki were still on middle realm.

"Isn't it obvious? I just said that I love you, David. No matter who  became right now, I swore my love for you will never change. I'll still be there for you even if you're my enemy."

I was silent for a while. Then she continued.

"Its almost time. Your friends and family were waiting, especially Cheska.", she said as she turned back and wore her dark hood.

"Wait, Yuki."

She turned to face me, "What is it?"

"I just want to say.. thank you for this. I swear im going to save you from darkness and.."

"And what?", she asked in a more Yuki-ish tone.

"And we'll all be able to be together again, like we used to. I miss you so much, Yuki. Remember that promise."

"David, remember my promise that i'll destroy everything until you and I are only left. We'll live together on a paradise. Yes, you and me. Together. Goodbye and take care. You better make good use of your new power and dont die again. I wont be able to resurrect you more than once. Kill me if you have to, so you can grant your promise that you'll protect Cheska. Because David, after the invasion, only one of us will be left to love you. Either you protect her from or you protect me from her and the Flame Hazes because i'll finish her off and im sure she'll do the same."

"Cheska will never do that to you! She still consider you as her friend deep inside her heart! You know it yet you keep on denying that we all love you so much!"

But she just chuckled and were vanishing along with her flames. The second when she was completely dissapearing, I definitely saw a tear coming out of her eyes.

==================

I woke up soon after that on what seems like a coffin. There were many faces around and I was surprised when Cheska cried and hugged my face.

"Honey.. I can't breath.", I blushed as she squished my face on her chest and she let go of me.

"Honey! You're back!", she said as we hugged each other. Then my mom.

"You worried us too much.", she said gently.

"Im sorry, Mom."

"ONIICHAN!!", Mina shouted and made everyone get out of her way. She was ramming towards me!

As expected, she even jumped to the coffin, hugged me and cried. "Oniichan! Dont you die again!"

"Mina, let go of me! Lemme get out of this hellish coffin first!", I said and everyone laughed, even Ryo.

"Ryo?", I said as my dad helped me get out. "What a surprise that you came to my funeral."

Ryo smiled and extended his hand, "Well, a lot of things happened between our ninja guilds. Anyway, welcome back, hero."

I shook his hand and Masters Yukihiro and Sorata wiped their tears and clapped.

"What a promising couple of leaders for our guilds.", Master Yukihiro said.

"Well, we really need all the help we can get and Ryo will be a great help.", I said. "But how did you survived our battle?"

Ryo laughed softly, "You won't believe it, but Lucia is my mom. And Master Sorata is my.. dad."

"Whaaaaat!?", I shouted in shock and they laughed.

"David, lets activate your new powers.", Ryo smiled. "Your Dark Angel powers, that is."

"What are you talking about?", I asked, bewildered.

"I guess i'll show you what happens when someone has survived death itself and when you are the lucky remnant of the two most powerful warriors eons ago. I have to thank you for killing me back then."

Ryo went to a more spacious area on the mansion grounds. "Everyone, stay back on a safe distance."

"Nothing ever surprises me now.", said Yushiko and Sakura beats him again. Cheska went by my side and held my hand. I smiled at her.

Ryo shouted and thunders roared from the skies. White thunders!? It all came roaring violently and surrounded Ryo.

A breath-taking view impressed us when everything went bright at the middle of the night and white wings came out on his back. White leather armor appeared on his body and he faced me. "Your turn, David."

"But how?"

"Just try it.", he answered.

I also went to a spacious area and gulped. I heard Mina and Cheska shouting behind their cheers. I inhaled, "Lets go!"

"ARRRRRRGHHH!!!!", I shouted at the top of my lungs and drew out as much as power as I can. My black thunders strucked me and roared so loud that the whole Japan can feel the pressure and hear the noise of the thunderclaps of both me and Ryo.

"Let it all go, David!", shouted Ryo as my powers kept on escalating. "Remember that you already died once and keep in mind those people you want to protect!"

My thunders kept on becoming stronger that Mina spreads her flames around to protect the mansion, combined with Cheska's.

"Dont waste this only opportunity!", continued Ryo. "You once said to me that the real purpose of a ninja is to fight for the people we love and die to protect them! Let all the power inside you come out. Dont be afraid to use it! The demons.. they're all evil!"

I intensified my powers and I can feel it reaching its peak!

"They'll kill everyone! Your mom, dad, your beloved sister, and your lover! Everything we hold dear is a pile of trash of them! Its okay to feel the rage! Let it go, LET IT ALL GO OUT!"

Thats when I went all out and everything were trashed by my thunders.

Dark wings finally sprouts from my back and my dark leather armor appears on my body. My dual swords appeared on my hand.

"What.. amazing power..", I panted as I observed my transformation.

"We had been entrusted with Holy Powers by Zeus himself. We must use it together and we'll thwart the darkness.", said Ryo as he joined me on out lightning display.

We raised out swords and our black and white thunders roared.

"The power of the YinYang spirit, when combined together, is clearly unstoppable.", said Master Yukihiro.

Me and Ryo tapped swords against each other, making an oath that we'll be partners together with Cheska and my family that we'll stop Yuki and the Dark forces.