Chapter 28: Cheska VS. Yuki

David POV

As soom as the attack commences, both forces roared and meet each other. There were almost all kind of classes here. Demons, Angels, Flame Hazes, Denizens, Dragons, Giant Monsters and Tress, Vampires, Fairies, and Elves.

Soon, Lucifer along with the Seven Demons of Hell with Yuki flew in front of us while the others fought below with all their might. Only roars, explosions, and cries can be heard on this bloody war.

Cheska flares up the moment she saw Yuki. She was wearing a white and purple armor. I could see in her eyes the mixed and confused emotions. Just what are you after?

"David.", she said with her voice along with an explosion of a volcano. "Please dont fight us anymore. You can join us, and we'll be together.."

This made Ranseim a bit angry, "MOTHER! YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS A KID! WHY HAVE YOU CHANGED!?"

Yuki laughed with Lucia's voice. "Are you an idiot? I, the Harbinger of Death and the Tomogara Queen, will never be the mother you love, fool!"

Lucifer and the other demons chuckled.

I looked at Ranseim and his hands were gripping the hilt of his sword from anger. At the same time, I could tell that he's crying under his helm.

"Yuki. Why are you still helping the enemy?", asked Cheska, frowning at the fact that she's still not joining us. We believed that she had already accomplished her goal and mission that we learned from Merrehen.

"The Holy Contract is sacred.", she blankly said. "David.. David wil be.. mine!"

Cheska flared up and charged at Yuki. There were trailing flames made by her fiery wings like a rocket. They soon brawled at the distance and fought each other.

"Cheska!", I said and tried to go but Lucifer were suddenly in front of me. He smiled and punched me in the gut. I fell back and Ranseim catched my body. I almost threw up. It was a very strong punch.

Then a green light suddenly impaled him. It was Metraton!

The other Archangels roared and charged at the Six Demons.

After the smoke cleared out around Lucifer, we are shocked to see him unscathed! I am very sure that blast should have at least hurt him.

"What was that attack supposed to be?", he cracked wildly. "It tickles me!"

Me and Ranseim charged up and prepared ourselves. I gripped both my swords, praying that Cheska should be safe.

This Lucifer.. just what the hell is he made of?

"Well, you're just God's pathetic and weak underlings after all.", laughed Lucifer. "I am even more stronger than him, AND I SHALL DEMONSTRATE TO YOU THE REAL GOD!"

He roared loudly and the skies became even more darker. Red lightnings came and were even overpowering me and Ranseim's lightnings. Soon, not two, not four, but SIX WINGS CAME OUT OF HIS BACK!

He stared and smiled darkly at us. He was just like me and Ranseim but more superior at his crimson bolts! He soon summoned his sword.

"What have you done!?", shouted Gabriel as he blasted Lucifer and caused a very massive explosion but nothing happened.

Lucifer laughed again, "YES! THATS RIGHT! I ABSORBED ALL THE POWERS OF YOUR PATHETIC GOD!"

His lightnings became even more intensified.

----------

Cheska POV

Me and Yuki were exchanging powerful combos and attacks at each other. I couldnt seem to find any weakness of her, but she's not yet bringing me down.