Chapter 7: Cheska's Fever

Cheska POV

We are now going at David's house! I cant wait to see it. I wonder if Mr. Lee know about me. My dad said that he had a best friend named Yuji Lee. Could it be David's dad? I hope so.

What really matters now is what Mina-chan said. She even shouted that David has feelings for me..

I blushed at the thought. I hope its true.

I looked at David. His face is still red and was looking at his lap, embarassed. I also blushed. Maybe its true after all.

"Hey Cheska!", shouted Sakura.

I looked at her very surprised, "Oh? Whats up?"

"Why are you blushing red like a tomato out there huh?", she said with a taunting smile.

"Wha-"

Everyone looked at me including David. I stammered and I dont know how to back this up.

"I.. im only just h-having a fever!", I blurted and looked at my lap.

--------------

David POV

What? Cheska has a fever? Oh no. That can't happen!

I put my hand on her forehead, "Cheska? You cant have a fever!"

She looked at me with her very surprised face, "W-what did you just say, David?"

I blinked and I immediately put my hand away. I flushed and closed my eyes in embarrassment.

Why!? Why did I do that? Im so stupid!

But honestly her temperature is high. I looked at her and she said, "So you dont want me to have a fever? What if I really have one? What would you do?"

Everyone looked at me eagerly, even Mina.

"Onii-chan will poop if you have a fever, Cheska-nee.", she said.

Everyone laughed even Cheska and her butler.

"Hey, Mina! Watch your mouth, or im gonna spank you!", I warned.

She performed crocodile tears and said, "Oh no! I dont wanna! My butt always hurt when onii-chan do it."

"Dont worry, Mina-chan. David won't do it, right?", Cheska said while looking at Mina and me.

"Umm.", I nodded slightly. But Mina didn't see it. She went to Cheska and hugged her.

"Onee-chan, my brother is a pervert! She spanks me on my butt!", she said. Everyone laughed again.

"Honestly, it looks like Mina will always make us laugh whenever we are with her.", smiled Ayumi.

Im really going to spank you later, Mina. I swear to God.

Mina returned to her seat and continued on watching the sceneries by the window of the car beside her.

I took out a bottle of water and a medicine out of my bag for fevers.

"Hm? Whats that for, David?", Cheska asked.

"Here, take this. Its for your fever. You're burning hot.", I said as I tried to give the medicine to her.

She just flushed and pulled the medicine and took it, "Oh David. You don't have to be so sweet."

"Onii-chan!"

"Stop it, Mina! This is for Cheska."

"Come again, Cheska? Im sorry. Mina is distracting me.", I said. I didn't catch her statement because Mina was trying to snatch the bottled water out of my hand. But im sure she doesnt need medicine because she gave it back to me.

Ayumi and Sakura were smiling at her. I wonder what she just said?

"Oh! I-its nothing! R-really! I dont really have a fever. Thats what I said.."

"I see.", Mina finished drinking and I put the bottle back to my bag.

"But still, I insist that you take this medicine, Cheska. Just in case you need it later.", I said as I give it back to her. I suspect she's lying about not having a fever.

"Just take it, Cheska!", said Sakura teasingly.

Cheska took it swiftly, "Okay then. I'll keep this. Thank you so much, David!"

"Bro, you sure are ready at any case huh?", said Yushiko.

I nodded happily, "Yeah. My bag is full of necessary things like first aid kit. Who know when accidents will come, right? I do this since Mina catches cold and fever easily. I have to prevent that from my sister."

"I see. You are truly a caring man, David.", said Kyosuke happily. "Mina is very lucky to have you as her onii-chan. Right, Mina?"

Mina nodded happily, "Yes of course! I love onii-chan even if he's hentai sometimes! He is very loving and caring, and will always be the best brother in the world!"

Then Mina hugged me happily. I almost cried at what she said. I wiped my tears away and patted her head, "Good girl, Mina. Onii-chan will always be here to take care of you."

Then everyone was surprised when Cheska screamed and giggled wildly and paddled her foot repeatedly on the car. She has her hands on her face which was very red from blushing too much.

Everyone laughed except me and Mina.

"Are you okay, Cheska? Is there something wrong? I knew you have a fever!", I said.

"Oh yes there's something wrong with Cheska alright hahaha.", laughed Ayumi.

Cheska embarassed looked out of the window, "I-its nothing! Hahaha. I just remembered s-something very funny! Haha. Ha. And yes! Its my fever is making me red so dont worry! There's nothing wrong with me! Oh look!"

She pointed outside, and its our house apartment, "Here's where David and Mina lives, right?"

"Yes, madame.", said her butler.

The car stopped in front of it and everyone went out excitedly. Its already 6:12 PM. I have to prepare their dinner sooner.

Im sure this will be a night to remember.