Chapter 13: The Amazing Hero

Cheska POV

"There dad!", I shouted as I threw the phone on him. "Are you happy now!?"

Dad forced me to send David that text message. Im sure he's truly hurt. I cried out of anger towards my dad for destroying my bonds on someone very special.

"Yes I am. That way, he will never associate with my daughter. He will seclude himself from you and your friends. The feelings you have for him will eventually fade. And you'll be back to your normal life."

"BUT I DONT WANT THIS LIFE YOU ARE GIVING ME!", I shouted. "He's the one who saved me not just once, BUT TWICE! If it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be here in the first place! And THIS IS HOW YOU'LL REPAY HIM!?"

"SILENCE!", he roared much louder that I flinched. I realized that I have gone too far. "One more shout and refrain from you, and I will transfer David and his sister out of my school. You dont want that to happen do you? Then you'll do as I want."

He turned off the lights on my room and left with my phone with him and locked my door.

I wailed silently on my bed and hugged the lunch box I gave to him earlier.

"Oh my David.. im so sorry. Im sorry.. I love you so much. I hope you know what I feel for you.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

David POV

I was woken up by my sister the next morning.

"ONIICHAN!!!!", she screamed and slapped my face over and over again.

"Oh come on! Stop it, Mina. Alright im awake now."

I sat upright and yawned.

"Oniichan, dont we have breakfast yet? I cant believe I woke up faster than you this morning. Whats up with you?"

I remained silent and scratched my head.

Mina pouted her lips, "Oniichan. What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Huh? What are you talking about Mina?"

She looked more closely to my face, "Your eyes.. they're swollen. Did you cried all night for that to happen?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh come on. I just stayed up late watching anime. Your oniichan will never cry. I promised that, remember?"

Mina nodded and sobbed, "Yeah. After you were bullied in school years ago, you cried like a child on our room. I comforted you. You thanked me. And promised that you will always be a strong man for me from now on."

I smiled and patted her head, "Yeah. Dont worry Mina. Lets get downstairs and clean the house for our guest."

But Mina were still looking at my eyes, "Oniichan. I dont ever want to see you so sad okay? I dont ever want to see my big brother crying. I have always depended on you. I always looked up to you. And I promise you'll never face your problems alone. I am here.."

Then Mina hugged me tight. I couldnt help but smile. Ever since we are little, we have always depended on each other.

---------

The doorbell rang. Me and Mina were a bit surprised. Or just me.

"Open it up.", said Mina.

She probably knew I were still thinking of Cheska. Hoping that she might be the one on the other side of the door.

I opened it up and I though I saw an angel.

It was Yuki! She's wearing a very cute white dress, a pretty smile, with her hands on her back.