Chapter 16: Cooling Off

David POV

When we went back to the mansion, Cheska refused to wake up so I was forced to carry her to our room and Mr. Natsume helped me carry the things we bought earlier. I let her sleep soundly on the bed.

"Oniichan.", said Mina as she went inside of our room.

"Oh, Mina. Looks like you got home already. How's your day?", I asked as I changed my clothes.

"Its okay, oniichan.", she said in a weak tone. "Im just really hungry and I want to taste your cooking again. I miss is so much."

I smiled and patted her head, "Alright then! Oniichan will cook you your favorite bento tonight!"

She smiled and hugged me, "Hihi."

So we went to the kitchen and I fixed the groceries we bought on the cabinets and the fridge. Then later on, I proceeded on cooking for the three of us while Mina were happily telling me stories about her day. She also said that our friends joined her on lunch time and she seemed to enjoy their company.

Minutes later..

"Mina, go and wake your Cheska-nee and tell her that dinner is almost ready."

She happilly went out of the kitchen and I heard her normal shout, "CHESKA-NEECHAN! DINNER IS READY!"

I laughed softly as I laid out the plates. Cheska dizzily went inside the kitchen and sat down. "Oh, looks like you made dinner tonight, honey."

"What did you do today, oneechan?", Mina ranted her with questions that eventually made her totally woke up.

When the food was all laid out, we said "ITADAKIMASU!", And ate happily.

"Oniichan really cooks great as well as Cheska-nee." Mina said with her mouth full of food. "I wish I could learn cooking soon."

"Well, I could teach you if you want, Mina.", said Cheska.

"Really!? I want to cook foods for oniichan too."

And so she gladly accepted Cheska as her private tutor on cooking class.

Soon after we finished, Mom knocked on our door as we are busy playing the Playstation.

"Mina! Are you there?"

I opened the door and it seems like Mom and Dad just came home from work.

"Yes, mumsy!", Mina shouted as she and Cheska were on the heat of battle.

"Well, come on already and take your bath.", Mom said as she took her controller. Mina wailed around.

"I dont wanna! I wanna play some more! I can beat Cheska-nee, believe me, mumsy! And oniichan promised me that the three of us will sleep together tonight!", she said as we dragged her out of the room.

"And your Mom is not allowing it, Mina.", said Mom firmly. "They still need more time for each other."

Mina wailed and ran to her own room.

"David, dear.", she said before she went in their room. "How's your life with Cheska? I heard from Natsume that both of you went on a date today. You enjoyed your time right?"

"Well of course, mom!", I said happily. "It was the first date with my first girlfriend and I was just so happy."

Mom smiled and hugged me, "Im glad you two went along with each other so well. Always take care outside, okay? Good night, son."

I nodded and I entered the room and joined Cheska play a bit some more. Of course, I frequently lose to her.

She stretched her arms and rested on my shoulders, "That was a great game with you and your sister, honey. I really enjoyed my time. Let's call it a day. We still need to attend classes tomorrow."