Chapter 12: The Reincarnate of the Dark Angel

Cheska POV

"Yuki!", I shouted furiously and went to Flame Haze mode. Ms. Shana and Mr. Yuji also did the same and the ninjas brought their weapons out. We all blocked her way towards David.

Yuki was wearing a dark cloak and hood, surrounded with her purple flames.

"We meet again, Alastor.", said a voice coming out from Yuki.

"You knew each other?", I asked.

"Lucia, just what are you scheming this time?", Alastor asked from my pendant.

Yuki walked silently towards us. I flared up and summoned my sword from my dark coat. "DONT YOU DARE GET CLOSE TO HIM!"

"Silence, you pathetic roaches.", said Yuki calmly. "I am not here to kill all of you today."

"What a bad-mouthed woman.", remarked Master Yukihiro. "Dont think you can win against us now that we are all here."

Master Yukihiro and his counterpart shifted the air around by emitting dark and light auras. Ryo also did too.

"Yuki, how dare you show up here!", I shouted. "After all that promise we made to each other that we'll be friends no matter who he chooses!"

"That doesn't matter anymore, Cheska. Move out of my way, and there will be no fight.", she said again with that irritating poker face.

"I am here to revive the Dark Lightning Ninja of the Heavens.", said Lucia's voice.

We all gasped. "What are you babbling about!?"

"I am a Goddess and I control death itself. I can bring his soul back to his dead body if you all shut your mouths."

We didnt believe what she said until Alastor spoke, "Its true. Lucia has that ability to bring back the dead and also to cause it. She moves freely from both sacred sides of life. I hate to admit it, but she has the power of a Goddess that equals mine."

"Although all you can do is to destroy everything with your flames, Alastor.", Lucia chuckled. "After all, you are supposed to be my partner, is that right God of Atonement and Destruction?"

"Your way distorts the very balance of the world, Lucia!", replied Alastor. "That is why I can never help you with your plans. We shall stop you with all we have!"

Lucia laughed again, "The world will soon be ours, Alastor. The Flame of Heaven will soon burn out once we kill your contractor. But there is no need to hurry."

"HOW DARE YOU! WHY DONT YOU TRY IT RIGHT NOW!?" I yelled and performed the flaming slash. She countered it with equal force on her purple flames.

"Stop this, Cheska.", said Yuki's voice. "I am not in the mood to fight. I want to revive David and now GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Purple flames exploded around and I countered it using my crimson flames. I was surprised to see my powers equalling the power of a Goddess. I guess Alastor must be the reason!

"There will come a time when we will battle each other, Cheska. Not now! David's spirit is departing on the afterlife!", she yelled as she showed to me a blue flame on her hand.

"A spirit..", said Alastor. "It is indeed David Lee. However the flame is about to burn out."

"What will happen if that burns out?", I asked.

"His soul will depart from this world and even Lucia will never be able to retrieve him back once David entered Heaven.", he answered. "Lets avoid a fight for now and we must hurry!"

Yuki ran to David's body and let go of the flame on his hand. "Stay out of my way, and keep a distance."

Mina and the others went away and she performed a magical spell that surrounded his body.

I pointed my sword on Yuki, "One malicious move from you and i'll cut you down!"

"Shut your mouth and let me concentrate.", she said that irritated me that I gripped my sword's hilt so hard. I want to attack, but because of my desire to get David back, I need to back down.

"Sepuk neltra mestra kinombre!", Yuki chanted spells that made the blue flame grow bigger and brighter. Then, she performed another spell and the blue flame transformed into a transparent body of David!

"FUSE WITH YOUR BODY!", Lucia shouted and everything went bright that blinded our visions for a few seconds.

Everyone pointed their weapons at Yuki and became tensed on what happened.

"What did you do to him!?", I shouted and flared up.

"I just brought him back to life.", she replied. "He'll soon wake up." She started walking away.

Yuki looked at me, "Cheska, someday you and I are going to settle this. Our contest for him is not yet over."

"And Alastor.", she switched to Lucia. "Dont you ever think that  we changed our mind to gain dominion over this planet. We have been amassing our dark forces."

Lucia chuckled darkly, "We will strike anytime soon, so dont be too relaxed that I didn't fight with you. Honestly, I can kill all of the people here and get David but that is a spoiled fun. I hope you enjoy the moments that you are still breathing because soon the whole forces of Darkness will rise and destroy everything once again. You better train your kids, Alastor. You know about my true powers and you know that your contractor wasn't even performing at half of my capabilities. Once you and your contractor are destroyed by me and Yuki, mankind will.. vanish."

Lucia and Yuki both laughed this time and surrounded herself with her flames.

"Only you can stop me together with the Dark Lightning Ninja who will soon unlock his deepest potential.", she continued while smirking.

"Lucia, what do you mean?", Alastor shouted.

"David Lee is Zeus' Dark Angel reincarnation.", said Yuki. "That is the reason why he was able to command lightning itself and manipulate the shadow element on its strongest form. The once mighty warrior called Dark Angel had died eons ago and now find its remnant. Yes, that is one of my reason why I can't let him die yet, for we'll soon take him away from you and we'll be unstoppable!"

Yuki laughed darkly as she vanished along with her flames.