Chapter 3: My little sister, Mina Lee

So much things happened today. But I am so happy. I am one of Cheska's circle of friends. I am honored.

I am on my way home now. This day is very memorable. What more on the other days to come. I cant wait anymore to find out.

After classes, it was reported via speaker on each classroom about the expulsion of Vincent and the removal of the vice president of his duty. I cant believe he will put his job on the line by trusting his delinquent son. What a poor man.. I feel sorry for him.

Cheska hadn't told me why she broke up with Vincent. She said that I must not know that. I must leave the past to the past. She said that what really matters is the present.

Well, its impossible for her to like me anyway. She's too good for me. She will always be better with other guys..

Or maybe not. There is this strange feeling when I am with her. I wonder if I am FALLING IN LOVE with her. I am not sure. I only just met her. But my heart is always reacting when she is smiling at me. It beats so fast it could go out of my chest.

No no! There's no way Cheska would feel the same way about me.

But I really have to admit. I fell in love for her ever since I first saw her. I am so attracted to her cuteness. But not just that. It was her amazing attitude and personality. This is the first time it ever happened in my life that..

I am starting to develop feelings for someone. I am starting to fall already in love with Francheska Villamore..

I hope someday I could tell her what I feel.

------------

I knocked on our apartment door. Mina should be here now.

I could hear running footsteps and the door opened.

"Onii-chan!!! You're late!", she sobbed.

*onii-chan means big brother in Japanese in a cute way.

Mina has a short, apple cut black hair. Her skin is white and rosy. And most of all she's very cute. She's still on elementary grade 6 level at school. But she's a complete midget like my mom on her age.

I patted her head and we went inside, "Oh Mina. You must be hungry now. I'm sorry. Im going to cook you your favorite curry tonight!"

"Yaaaay!", she shouted and jumped out of happiness.

I changed my clothes and put all my things back on my room. I and Mina always sleep together, even if she has a separate room. She said that ghosts scare her so much. But lately, she's growing up and sometimes spends the night on her room.

Mina were bouncing on our bed happily, "Onii-chan! Hurry it up! Im so hungry!"

"Yeah just a minute.", I said as I finished changing and charged my phone. I gave my number to my friends, maybe they'll text me.

I went to the kitchen and prepared all the necessary ingredients as well as the utensils I will use.

While cooking, I heard Mina playing with our PlayStation. She was shouting about 'take that' and whatever. I also played several songs of the Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune to keep me company. I am a die-hard fan of her!

Once I finished, I put the food on the table.

"Mina! Food is ready!", I called.

"Wait, onii-chan! I will beat this guy off!", she shouted.

"Your curry will go cold if you dont eat this instant!"

Thats when she paused the game and sat on the chair. I also sat and watched her. She sniffed the curry and smiled, "Curry! I love Onii-chan's curry!"

I smiled, knowing that I made her happy again. She finished her food in an instant. My sis is like a sumo wrestler when it comes to eating. Im glad her body never gets fat.

She went out of her seat and hugged me, "Thank you, Onii-chan! That was very delicious! Can I play now?"

"No, Mina. You should brush your teeth first then after that we're going to take our bath.", I said sternly.

She went on the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She's a good girl.

I washed the dishes after. I let her play for a while. I still need to prepare her night clothes.

"Mina, I am done. Get ready for bath!", I called to her as I opened the bathroom and heated the waters.

"Im coming, Onii-chan!", she shouted happily and removed her clothes again at the hallway.

"How many times should I tell you to put the laundry on the right place, Mina?"

"Sorry!", she shouted as she splashed on the bath tub.

I just sighed and put her clothes on the laundry basket.

I also removed my clothes and joined Mina on the bath tub.

"Here, Mina. I will put soap on your body now.", I said.

"Kay!", she replied. I grabbed the soap and the shampoo. I put it on her body and hair. I always have to make sure that my sister is always cute and pretty.

Once I am done, I told her to turn on the shower and wash herself.

"Wait onii-chan! I want to put soap on your body too!"

"Huh? I can do this myself, Mina. Go and was yourself now."

"No! I dont want to! I want to put soap on onii-chan!", she insisted.

I sighed and give her the soap, "Okay, Mina.."

She giggled and put it on my whole body. She seems to be having fun like this was a game she was playing.

"Onii-chan! Why do you have this weird thing?", she was pointing on my private part.

"Mina, you silly girl. Every boy has one.", I sighed.

"I see! That explains why I dont have a weird thing hanging on my body!"

"Mina! Watch your mouth." I told her. I dont want her to grow up with a dirty mouth.

She clapped her mouth, "Im so sorry!"

After we washed ourselves, Mina and I wore our night clothes.

She jumped on our bed happilly, "Ah! Such a tiring day! Lets call it a night, onii-chan!"

I went beside her and gently tapped her head.

"I love you, Onii-chan. Promise me we'll always stay together.", she said while smiling at me drowsily.

I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead, "Yeah. I promise we will never part, Mina. I love you. Good night. We still have classes tomorrow."

She finally closed her eyes, "Good night, dear brother.."