Chapter 15: Dating for the First Time

David POV

So after that we lied on the bed and rested for a while using our phones. Cheska were explaining to Sakura about our absence and I was looking at my messages. It was always Yuki who sends me text messages. Right now, she's gone.

I still couldn't believed that she's so in loved with me that she's willing to join the dark side. I wonder what her true reason is. I am really sure that she's doing something really mysterious. I still couldn't believe that she's changed into an evil girl. She still saved my life when she could just eliminate the greatest threat on the Denizens and Demons alike. There's still LOVE deep inside of her and its my only chance for me to save her from darkness. I promised her that i'll save her no matter what.

I texted her anyway even if it was hopeless.

"Hi, Yuki. How are you today? I hope you're doing well out there at Hell. Umm.. its a bit embarassing to say, but I miss you now more than ever. Ever since I came back here on Tokyo we didn't have much time for each other like we used to. Im so sorry. I deeply regret that I didn't gave you much attention. Now, you're gone. And it is your pendant that only reminds me of you. You're my special friend, but it can only stay as that. I have feelings for Cheska that I could never betray. After all, you said once that you wanted me to live at peace when I choose someone and to do not regret my decisions. I thought we could still live altogether, living normal lives as much as possible. I thought everything will be back to normal and peace were finally at hand. I feel like it was all my fault that the world now was at imminent danger. If only I never existed, then this world could have been a better place for everyone to live in. I didn't want them to experience danger and fear by what's happening right now. I wish you didn't had to revive me so that this meaningless war caused by three-sided love wouldn't have happened. I am so sorry for everything. But please remember this, I want you back on our side once more and be our friend."

Cheska soon read that message and she went mad for a while, ranting that I shouldn't have said that Yuki should have never revived me. I had a hard time apologizing and explaining to her until she finally cooled off.

"It's not like Yuki would ever reply, Honey.", said Cheska.

"Who knows? Maybe we can end this war without the means of fighting and make her realize that we are her friends and she's special to us."

"But, honey. I knew Yuki too well.", said Cheska. "Yes, there is a possibility to make her join us again. But even so, the demon tribe's plan would still proceed with the only disadvantage of losing the opportunity to restrain you from defeating Lucia whose residing inside Yuki's body and invaded her heart and mind."

I looked at my phone again and as expected, there is no reply. "I guess. Honey, can we take a break from all this war thingy and live as normal students starting tomorrow?"

Cheska giggled, "Oh, how is that possible? The demons might make their move any moment. We cannot deny that truth."

"Yeah. But I want to forget about all of it as long as possible. I want to rest for a bit and enjoy the rest of the peaceful days with you, my family, and our friends."

"All right then, honey.", she hugged me. "Yes, we can do that. How about we go out today and have our first date?"

I grinned widely, "What a great idea! Let's go!"

------------

So after we get dressed up, Cheska and I went out of the mansion and into the garden.

Mr. Natsume said, "Would you like a transport around the city, mistress?"

"No.", she happily replied. "We'll go and take the train together. Don't worry we'll be fine."

"As you wish, mistress.", he bowed. "If ever you need assistance, please call me and i'll go as fast as I can."

We nodded and went out of the grand gate.

By the way, Cheska decided not to use her luxury van for us to roam the City. She said that she wanted to have a different routine in life.

And since she wasn't so used on public transport, I assisted her heavily on many occasions. It made me smile anyway, thinking that the great Cheska can have weaknesses as well.

"So this is a train! Wow!", she amusingly said as we sat down and watched the sceneries on the window as we rode.

Also, I am glad that the people here wasn't paying too much attention on us unlike at school. Looks like our disguise of wearing sunglasses and hats are working well.

Soon the train stopped and Cheska gasped at the scenery around her. She was so amazed at everything, like it was her first time seeing the City. It seems like she was cooped a lot on her mansion and never experienced going out without an expensive private plane.

We were holding each other's hands as we walked out of the train station.

"So what do we ride next, honey?", she asked excitedly.

"Well, we should go and ride a bus.", I replied and she dragged me happily. And soon we rode on one and we sat together. She was sitting beside the window and I really enjoyed watching her love the commoner lifestyle.

Soon we stopped at a mall and Cheska hurriedly went there that I even had to run.

On the malls, we walked around for so many hours, then we ate on a fast food restaurant.

"Gah!", I exclaimed as I finally sat down. My feet are so tired. Cheska didn't had any signs of tiredness at all.

When the food finally came, we ate so much that I didn't wanna leave. But since Cheska insisted that she wants to buy a lot of things, it didn't happened.

As expected, even Cheska always take her time as she buys some girly things just like Mom. She made me carry a lot of bags and she's enjoying my embarassed look.

Soon we passed a movie theatre and Cheska almost shouted in excitement. So we went there and watched a horror film. I had a good time playing the brave man as Cheska screams frequently and squeezed my body as the scary scenes came out.

When we went out of the movie theatre, Cheska sighed and forced a laugh.

It took us until dusk when our first date finally came to an end. We called Mr. Natsume and fetched us soon enough.

As we were riding towards home, Cheska rested on my shoulders and eventually fell asleep. I patted her head and smiled.

"I will always be by your side."

Eventually I fell asleep too.