Chapter 6: My Exposed Diary Entry

David POV

And so the classes finally ended. Me and my friends can now visit Mina on the elementary department.

"David! I cant wait to see her! Hurry up!", said Cheska excitedly.

We really did our best going there as soon as possible. I hope we're not late.

We are now on Mina's classroom and the students were now going out. We're just in time.

Many students passed the door until I saw Mina looking around the moment she went out while holding both the straps of her backpack on her shoulders.

"Mina! Mina!", I called. She turned her head on our direction.

"Over here, Mina!", I called again. Mina saw me and she lit up. She came running to me with her hands spread wide.

"Onii-chaaaaan!", she hugged me tightly. She smiled at me and said, "Onii-chan, I knew you would come! I ate all the food on my lunch box!"

I smiled at her and patted her head, "Good girl."

"Is this your little sis, David?", asked Cheska happily.

I nodded and Mina approached her, "Are you onii-chan's wife?"

All the temperature went to my head at what I just heard. I looked at Cheska and she was blushing too.

"Mina! What are you saying? She's the friend I am talking to you about, remember?", I said. Kyosuke and the others were covering their mouth but it was obvious they were laughing.

"Huh? But its the truth! Onii-chan, you said that your friend will someday be your wife.", she ranted innocently.

Then Cheska bent down and smiled at her, "Mina-chan, is that true? Your onii-chan said that?"

Mina nodded while smiling at me. "He also said that-"

I covered her mouth and apologized to Cheska, "Im sorry, Cheska. Mina can be a bit crazy sometimes. Hahaha.."

Mina struggled to get my hand out of her mouth until she bit me.

"Oww!", I said as I let go of her.

Mina went and hugged Cheska. She looked at me and stick her tongue out.

"Onee-chan, my brother has feelings for you! I read his diary and-", I ran to her, trying to shut her mouth but she went in circles around Cheska.

"AND ONII-CHAN SAID THAT HE FELL IN SOMEONE NAMED FRANCHESKA VILLAMORE!", she even shouted that on the top of her lungs.

Kyosuke and the others were now doubling in laughter. Yushiko was on the ground, his hands were on his stomach.

Darn! Mina's making a complete fool of me. She's always like this when she knew someone will protect her and I cant control her. She must have read my diary while I was cooking earlier on the morning!

I looked at Cheska and she was also laughing, but not so hard like Kyosuke and the others. Her face were red too, but not as red as mine, out of embarrassment.

"Surely, you won't believe anything she says, right, Cheska?", I asked while looking away.

But she didn't mind me. It seems like she was deep in thought as she was smiling on the other direction.

"Onee-chan, why don't you eat with us together with your other friends out there tonight at our house? Onii-chan cooks many great food!", Mina asked as she pointed out to my other friends who recovered from laughing.

"Sounds good to me!", said Sakura.

"We're in!", said Yushiko and the other two agreed.

Cheska smiled at her, "Of course. I'll just let my family know that I will eat at your place okay? Wait a minute."

"Okay, onee-chan!", Mina said happilly.

Cheska opened her phone and called her butler.

"Hello Mr. Natsume. I will be eating dinner at David's place tonight. I want you to accompany us by taking us to his home along with his sister and my other friends.. yes... please notify my dad about this.. okay i'll wait.. really?.. thats great! We're here now on the elementary department. Fetch us here. We'll wait for you.."

She hung up the phone and smiled at Mina, "Mina-chan! We will all be eating at your place!"

Mina jumped up and down and hugged Cheska, "Yaaay! You must not miss my onii-chan's cooking okay?"

"Hahaha. Okay, we'll try not to.", she said happily.

"Mina?", I called to her.
"Yes, onii-chan? You want me to expose more of your diary entry last night to Cheska-nee?"

"No, dummy. I want you to know the names of our other friends, these are Sakura, Yushiko, Kyosuke, and Ayumi. Say hi to them.", I said while pointing them.

Mina smiled at them, "Hello there everyone! Thank you so much for being my onii-chan's friends! He was so happy about it and-"

"Stop it, Mina. Thats quite enough.", I scolded her and for god's mercy she really did. She just laughed together with my friends.

Sakura and Ayumi pinched her cheeks, "You're so cute, Mina-chan!"

"Of course I am! Onii-chan always take care of me so I am like this."

I sighed. At least she said something not very shameful.

I looked at Cheska and she was smiling at the distance. I approached her.

"I apologize, Cheska, for my little sister's behavior."

"Oh David! I didnt realize you were there. Oh.. umm. Its okay! She's actually so adorable and cute!", she said while flushing.

"Cheska.. umm.. did you believe my sister's words?", I asked shyly.

She flushed again, "Its a secret! I won't tell you if I believe it or not. Oh! Look! Mr. Natsume is here!"

Cheska took her handkerchief and wiped her sweat on the forehead.

Another expensive car stopped in front of us. A man dressed formally bowed his head and opened the doors of the car.

"Wooow! What a wicked car!", exclaimed Mina.

"Haha. Cheska has more cars hidden on their manor backyard, I tell you.", said Sakura.

It looks like their group has been at Cheska's place before. I wanted to see it too someday. Their house must be pretty big and amazing!

"Lets go, David. And Mina.", said Cheska cheerfully. The others already went inside like they have done this many times.

Mina held my hands nervously, "Can we really go inside, onee-chan?"

"Well of course! Come on lets hurry up its getting late now.", said Cheska. She held my hand and we entered the car.

We sat and I closed the door. Mr. Natsume entered the car, "Everyone ready?"

"Yes!", all of us said.

"But wait! How about my bicycle? I left it.", I said.

"Dont worry Mr. David. I ordered the guard of the school to deliver your bike to your address. You'll see it later.", said Mr. Natsume.

And so we drove off towards our home.

"Hey, onii-chan. Why am I between you two? I wanna seat beside the window!", protested Mina. She even stood up.

Cheska and I looked at each other and blushed. I let Mina take my seat and Cheska and I were together again.

I swear, I am going to be in flames any moment. I am blushing furiously now that I am beside Cheska, the cutest girl in the world. Someone please help me here. I need water!