Chapter 22: 1st Demon Council Convention

Yuki POV

We were having a convention with me as the Tomogara Leader and the Seven Demons of Hell, namely; Asmodeus, Bephegor, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Beelzebub, and our Supreme Leader, the exalted Demon Lord, the Fallen Angel and the God of Chaos, Lucifer..

I never imagined once in my life I ever get to meet these seven overpowered demonic creatures. Out of the seven, only Lucifer is has a half-humane form with his long, crimson horns on his head. I haven't seen his wings yet, Lucia once said that I really don't want to see. She forewarned me that when I am in the presence of Lord Lucifer, it is best that I keep my mouth shut and let her deal with things.

So far, I am still deceiving Lucia and even Lord Lucifer with my plan.

"Who is this delicious looking lady here?", said Asmodeus. A monster demon with black skin and leather wings. He's the representation of one of the Seven Deadly Sins, known as Lust.

"I am Lucia Saturnina, Queen of the Tomogaras.", Lucia answered within me.

"Oh, but I heard that you lose your body a long time ago.", said Beelzebub, the demon second only to Lucifer.

"This human girl is my vessel, my Demon Lords. She had formed a contract with me and agreed to help eradicate the Flame Haze Army as her intimate relationship with the Avatar of the Flame of Heaven could be an advantage to hold them back and also, she's even a special friend of the Lost Hero of Ages, the Dark Angel, David Lee."

They gasped. I guess that the Dark Angel thing is a pain on their ass.

"But how did that happened!?" shouted Satan. A red demon with an ugly face. "Don't tell me that you yourself revived Ashura's Incarnate!?"

"Yes, I revived him as our Holy Contract includes the safety of David Lee no matter what.", Lucia calmly answered. "And also, the Light Angel has also been revived."

"WHAT!?", Satan flared up and smashed the table. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT BODES FOR US!? WE HAD A HARD TIME IN THE PAST KILLING THEM!!"

"Calm down, Satan.", said Lord Lucifer cool confidence. "You are in my presence. Please respect the convention."

"B-But Sir Lucifer.."

"I am very well aware of Lucia's action of bringing them back to life out of personal reasons with her Avatar. But rest assured, those two roaches aren't a threat and just a trash to be cleaned for me to pave a way to exact my revenge to God and his Angels who banished me."

Satan bowed, "You are truly a God, Lord Lucifer. But may I ask why do we need to ally with the Tomogaras?"

Lucifer closed his eyes and crossed his legs on his throne, "The Flame Haze Army is a nuisance, dear Satan. The warriors of Heavenly Realm is already a pain in the ass, so we demons shall focus on them. Lucia's vast army of denizens will be a vital help to eliminate more threat by our enemies, so her forces can focus on eliminating the Flame Hazes. With the Dark and Light Angels revived, the morale of the Heavenly Army will increase drastically as their lost leaders have returned. So like it or not, we need help from Lucia and her denizens."

"Humph.", said Lucia as Satan apologized. "Still, we mustn't underestimate our enemy. David and Francheska was able to kill one of the highest ranking demon we had and they're not even training yet."

"When shall we start the war, Lord Lucifer?", asked Beelzebub. "I am itching to devour both humans and Angels alike."

Lucifer smiled darkly, "Have patience, Beelzebub. We shall surprise our enemies soon. After all, we are going to rule over the three realms once we destroy them!"

The demons laughed so hard and Lucia did too.

"We shall pulverize all of them with their fool of a God!", shouted  Leviathan who was a tall monster with crimson robes.

All of them shouted their cheers and everything shook.

Lucifer finally stood and raised his hand, "Fufufufu.", a very powerful dark energy came out on his palm. He laughed and smiled darkly. "The time is near. Haughty Gods together with your weakling slaves, you shall suffer from banishment at the endless void after my revenge!"

They all laughed darkly that sent chills on my body that almost made me cry. It was full of hatred and malice.

"David.. my love.. I wonder how are you doing? I miss you so much.."

--------

Merrehen POV

"Then, i'll be on my way to Earth.", I said to all the Saints on the convention.

"Archangel Merrehen, please guide our human allies down there and retrieve our lost leaders as soon as possible.", said Metraton, the leader among Angels and God's right hand himself.

"Understood, your Eminence.", I bowed and turned my back. "I shall return with the Flame of Heaven and the real leaders of the Divine Tribe."

"Please be careful, Merrehen.", said Hermesiel. "We will prepare a choral song for the return of the leaders."

I walked towards the portal between the world of the Humans and Heaven. I entered it and I felt a weird sensation as I travelled through space and time.

Soon I landed on a forest at the middle of the night with my Angelic wings and clothes.

I looked around. There were tall buildings on the distance. Looks like I came on the right realm. I changed my clothes using my own mind into my ideal human attire and teleported to the nearest inn, or what humans call as "Hotels."

I saw very lively street on this city called Tokyo. I walked around to find where that hotel was. When I found one, I entered and booked the most special room. After all, I can conjure any amount of human money with my powers and any material thing I want. This power was bestowed upon me by Lord Metraton himself for this Holy mission.

After I rest a bit from the side effects of the portal, I shall visit the Light Angel, Ryo on the Divine Light Order. Sorata, once a heavenly warrior and the husband of Lucia himself must be there.

Then finally..

Tomorrow morning I will have to visit David Lee and Francheska Villamore's school. I heard that they are a very interesting couple. I can't also wait to meet the God of Atonement, Alastor. But the Avatar of Lucia named Yuki Minahara also loves the boy. I wonder if their Love Triangle will cause the destruction or the salvation of the world. But one thing is clear for me.

Our fates may be in the hands of Yuki Minahara. Every descision she will make on her special mission is vital to everyone's survival.