Chapter 27: Start of the Holy War

David POV

"Honey.. its almost time.", Cheska said as we slept on our room on the Royal Chamber. This palace was still just the exact replica of the Divine Castle and our Mansion. Only the outside were colored shiny black, the inside were colored with many colors. It wasnt a gloomy place at all. Not even a bit. My officers are also resting here on the chamber in their official rooms. They will need the strength for tomorrow.

Our parents went back to Earth with Mina.  We have also transported our friends here on the city with their families temporarily for their safety. Unfortunately, sending humans here on Heavenly realm is limited.

Cheska hugged me as she joined me on the bed after turning the magical chandelier off. "Honey.. I must admit. Im still scared for tomorrow.."

I kissed Cheska on her forehead, "Dont be scared, honey. I am here to protect you."

Cheska cried hard and hugged me, "This could be the last time we hug each other you know that? This could be the last time of everything. I am afraid! I still wanted our lives to continue, have a baby, and watch her grow up. I still wanted to a lot of things with you! Once the demon army wins, all our souls will wander on an endless void and we'll never be together anymore. Im so scared. Like I said.. I just wanted to stay with you.. forever and ever. Until my last breath."

At that moment even me cried. Both of us cried and tightly hugged at each other, knowing the possibility that we may not be able to be together after tomorrow."

"Honey,", she sniffed. "On this fateful night, I want you to make me yours again. And I want to make you mine. I love you."

"I love you so much, too. More than anything, Cheska."

So that night we made love, feeling each other hotly as much as we can. We poured out everything we had, until we reached the climax and fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

-----

Yuki POV

"Send all the demons on Earth!", shouted Lucifer as he commanded the Generals. All the demons who were ready to fight were shouting aggressively. I couldnt believe their numbers! There's too many of them! I just hope that David and the others have gathered enough forces.

They have all been teleported to Earth right now. Then, it was Lucia's turn. I summoned all the tomogaras under my command. Lucifer and Satan smiled darkly at another insane numbers of Dark Forces.

"Lets see if those pathetic birds can overpower this unlimited supply of demons and denizens!", said Lucifer and the seven of them laughed darkly.

"GO AND KILL EVERY HUMAN AND ANGELS YOU SEE!", I shouted at them. "DEVOUR AND DEVOUR THEIR EXISTENCE FOR AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!!"

All of then roared massively and I teleported them to Earth.

"Kukukuku.", laughed Lucifer. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE TIME HAS COME, MY FELLOW DEMONS! TIME FOR US TO WREAK HAVOC, BRING DESPAIR TO THE WORLD, AND TAKE IT!!"

We all laughed darkly with pure satisfaction. We teleported to Earth and watched every human getting killed by the dark forces. I wonder where is the Heavenly Army.

"BRING OUT THE MONSTERS FROM TARTARUS!" commanded Beelzebub and gigantic monsters shook the world as they stepped and roared!

"THIS IS TOO FUN! GO AND KILL MORE, MY DEMONS AND DENIZENS!! LET THEM FEEL DESPAIR, AGONY, AND PAIN!", I shouted and they were definitely killing so much. I could hear many cries from them.

---------

David POV

The time has come.

Me and Cheska prepared all the forces outside the Palace together with my officers. Ranseim's Light forces were already fighting on Earth. We were all praying for victory.

"This is it, Cheska.", I said as both of us walked forward and faced the people.

"Honey, we'll do our best.", she smiled. We have talked last night about things to think and prepared everything. Cheska had planned the execution of the Shadow forces. We have also talked about our survival. "We can do this, David. I will protect you. So please protect me too, okay?"

I nodded and faced all my army.

"LISTEN EVERYBODY!", I shouted and a deadly silence formed. I can see all their eyes burning with hope. "I KNOW MANY OF YOU WERE STILL SCARED, THINKING OF THE FAMILY THAT WE WILL LEAVE BEHIND AND FACT THAT WE MIGHT NEVER COME BACK ALIVE."

I kept on walking around to encourage them as I talk, "I know that the time will come when the courage of all warriors fell in the course of war, but this is not that day! THIS DAY WE WILL FIGHT! FOR THE LIGHT OF TOMORROW, FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE NEXT GENERATIONS! THIS DAY OUR SWORDS SHALL BE SOAKED WITH THE BLOOD OF SACRIFICE, OUR ARMORS WILL BE DRENCHED WITH THE SWEAT OF LOVE, AND OUR HEARTS BE FULFILLED AS WARRIORS OF THIS LAND, FIGHTING FOR PEACE AND HARMONY!"

They all shouted our war cry with all the bravery and vigor they can.

"ARISE! WARRIORS OF THE SHADOW REALM!", Cheska shouted while flaring. "WE SHALL NEVER LEAVE THE BATTLEFIELD WITHOUT SETTING IT ABLAZE WITH OUR PASSIONS!!!"

Their roars became more louder and louder.

Then, we all teleported to Earth and saw it being devastated.

"WARRIORS OF THE SHADOW REALM!! FIGHT!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!", I shouted at the top of my lungs and we all charged at full strength at the battlefield to join Ranseim's forces.

I summoned Dark lightning on the Heavens to make my presence known.

Me and Ranseim smiled at each other.

"You're late, David. Now, lets go kick some demon butt!"

"Hell yeah!"

Our forces were followed with the Divine. A powerful light came out from the skies and all the Archangels and Saints descended.

"HOLY TRANSPORTATION!", shouted Archangel Metraton and all the humans who were being attacked vanished and were transported temporarily at Midgard, the middle realm.

All of them lined up and charged at the Demons. "ALL ANGELS AND ALLIES! COMMENCE BATTLE!!"

The 3rd Holy War is now about to begin.