Chapter 20: Precious Moments

David POV

Soon, Mr. Natsume bid us good bye and promised that he will come to fetch us tomorrow morning. Everyone brings their own bags and followed Cheska along a very peaceful forest. There are cobbled stones on the ground that serves as a guide towards the vacation house.

"I can't wait anymore!", shouted Mina excitedly as she were rushing and the others ahead.

"Hehehe. Geez, Mina. It's not like the beach will run away.", said Cheska.

After minutes of walking, we saw at the distance a very beautiful sea. Mina ran happily and Cheska followed her along with the others.

"WOOOOW!!", we all exclaimed as we stepped our foot on a powder-white sand and stare on the crystal-clear sea.

"It's really like a paradise!", exclaimed Sakura and Ayumi with sparkling eyes.

We walked around the shore and listened to the heavenly waves.

"Look at those stones!", said Kyosuke as he pointed on a part of the sea where there are shiny black and white stone. "Everything here is heavenly!"

"Oooh the waves!", said Mina as she closed her eyes and breathed the fresh air. "Hearing them makes me so relaxed!"

"Me and my family used to go here at summer.", Cheska said as she wore sunglasses that added to her rich image. "Ms. Shana and I also trained here once."

"Thank you, Cheska-nee!", giggled Mina and she hugged her.

"You're always welcome, Mina. Now, let's go to the vacation house to settle our things!", she said and so we followed her again.

"Honey? Are you enjoying too?", she smiled at me and I blushed. She looks so damn pretty on her glasses.

"Of course, honey!", I replied.

"Why are you blushing?", she asked with another killer smile.

"You just look so pretty, honey.", I said. It made her blush too and she held my hand as we walked. On her other hand she took Mina.

"You seriously looks like a family.", giggled Sakura. It made them laugh softly after watching the three of us.

---

Soon we saw a cozy, white house and we entered. The inside were made of wood, but it still looks luxurious.

There is the living room with two sofas, facing a small table with a flower pot on it. As we walked further we saw the kitchen and the dining table. Cheska lead us upstairs on a wooden staircase. The second floor has a short corridor with three rooms. 

"Choose your rooms!", said Cheska happily and everyone went according to their partners.

"Oniichan.", Mina said while pouting. "I dont have a couple."

Cheska giggled and pats her head, "Of course you will be sleeping with us!"

Mina grinned widely, "Yay! I got to sleep with my brother and sister again!"

So Cheska opened the last door and we saw a white, comfy bed with white curtains that are swaying along with the salty wind. There is also a bathroom on the corner of the room.

"Wow! It looks cool here!", exclaimed Mina as she took her bag off and lied blissfully at her bed. We also took our own bags and joined her on the bed.

We can hear the others on their rooms making excited noises.

"Get changed now, Mina.", Cheska said to her. "We'll be having a dip at the beach now."

Mina hastily bring out her swimming attire and went to the bathroom, "Wait for me, 'kay?"

Me and Cheska nodded and she closed the door.

"Honey.", said Cheska as she held my face and we kissed each other. "We're going to have so much fun today!"

I smiled and hugged her, "Yeah. We definitely will."

So after Mina was done we also changed to swimming attires and met with the others downstairs. Cheska were wearing a one piece swimsuit and I just wore a black shorts. Mina went on with her two piece swimsuit, forcing us to believe that she has a big chest when actually it's not. Mom had always said that she might end up like her when she was young.

"Mina! We have a surprise for you!", said Ayumi as she lifted a huge dolphin floater.

"Woow!", shouted Mina with a wide grin as she took the floater happily. "Thank you so much, Ayumi-neechan! Although I knew how to swim, I still love a dolphin floater!"

Yushiko and Kyosuke were busy inflating other floaters and Sakura were arranging other stuffs like beach umbrellas and some mats.

After everything were done, we excitedly went outside and felt the soft sand even if we wore slippers. Mina went ahead and waved at us.

"Mina!", I called out at her. "You need to apply sunblock lotion first!"

So each partners set up their own large beach umbrellas and mats. Me and Cheska sat down and waited for Mina to come.

"Here. Use some lotion so you wont suffer from sun burns.", I handed Mina a lotion and she sat with us. Me and Cheska also applied some on our bodies.

"Oniichan, please help me apply some on my back.", she said as she lied down and showed me her back.

"Alright.", I happily applied lotion on her back and she seems to enjoy it.

"It feels good, Oniichan.", she said with her contented smile.

"There, it's done!", I said and she sat down. She grabbed her dolphin and went to join the others who were already splashing on the beach.

"Honey, would you also apply some to my back?", Cheska asked while blushing.

"Oh. Of course honey!", I said and grabbed a  lotion as she slowly lied down and showed her back.

"Please be gentle, honey.", she closed her eyes and relaxed. I happily applied lotion on her smooth, porcelain skin. "As Mina said, it feels so good, honey. Have you also trained massaging?"

I pouted and continued, "Not really. Maybe its just a natural talent."

"I feel so sleepy. I might doze off if you continue even more, honey." she smiled contently with her eyes closed.

"It's done, honey.", I said and she sat. "Would you like to apply some on my back too?"

"Of course! I would be glad to!", so  I also lied down and waited until her smooth hands touched my back and she applied it gently. While she's doing that we watched the others who were having a good time playing on the beach. Mina were riding her dolphin happily as Yushiko and Sakura were pushing it around. Kyosuke and Ayumi were enjoying their time together.

"Its done, honey.", said Cheska and I stood up. I offered my hand to her.

"Come on, princess.", I smiled at her. "Take my hand and let's have some fun."

Cheska giggled and happily took my hand. And so we splashed on the warm waters of the ocean and joined our friends.

It was such a precious moment for each one of us. A memory that we will cherish for a lifetime. I really wish Yuki were here too.