Chapter 31: Shared Memories

Cheska POV

I woke up at 4:08 PM. It looks like I slept at David's body the whole time. Hihi. He looks very cute when he sleeps. I pinched his cheeks gently.

I got up and stretched. Oh. It looks like both of us were still completely naked. I put all the lights on and looked at David's naked body.

I blushed when I touched his hard muscles and his manhood. Even that thing looks cute when its not erecting. Oh well. I guess im the first woman who get to taste his body. The body of the man I love the most. And he experienced the my body.

I put some clothes on, still thinking about David's true feelings. So he loves me. Im just so happy!

After dressing up, I gently put his brief on. Im glad he didnt wake up. Then his pants. Just in case someone came, no one will suspect of our love making. Oh! I almost forgot.

I reached to his pants, grabbed his manhood, and removed the condom.

I saw the white liquid inside, almost disappearing. I touched it. I giggled when it feels so gooey. So this is a man's sperm. Im glad that I gained a sample from my beloved man. If it wasnt for this condom, we could have a baby. Oh. Imagining it makes me happy.

A family, with David. Right now that thing is the dream I want to fulfill.

I kissed David on his lips.

"David, I swear i'll do my best for you. I'll be here to take care of you."

I smiled when he twitched and opened his eyes.

David POV

I woke up, seeing an angel smiling at me serenely.

"Cheska?"

She giggled, "Well, my prince charming is awake! How's your sleep?"

I sat and smiled at her, "Better than any sleep I ever had, my princess."

She blushed and hugged me. "Oh David. I still cant believe you love me."

I tapped her back as I hugged her, "My love for you is true. I've just been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you, but it seems it went a bit early."

"Cheska, umm. Can I kiss you again?"

She nodded and so we kissed.

"I heard what you just said earlier", I said to her. "I will always be here for you too. To protect and take care for you."

"Until we grow old and until my last breath.", both of us said.

We blushed. "How did you read my thoughts?", I asked her.

She shrugged, "I dont know. I just said it."

We laughed and get out of bed. I picked the shirt that she threw aside earlier.

"Seems like you dressed me up while sleeping?"

"Yes, of course.", she replied while fixing the PS4. "Come over, David. Why dont we resume our game until dinner?"

I sat beside her and she inserted a cd on the ps4.

"Umm, Cheska."

"Hmm?", she replied.

"Does it hurt?"

She smiled and touched her private part. "Yeah. It bled a while ago, you know. But the experience.. it was heavenly. I dont know how to put it into words, but it was a pleasure I never felt before. A pleasure that only the both of us shared.", she giggled. "I'll never forget this day when we made love and you even confessed to me. Nothing can make me more happier."